Aberdeen v Celtic - 03/02/16

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quote from Kerrydale street.

"PUMPED TWICE IN 4 DAYS f**k OFF MAN WHAT A FUCKING JOKE GET THE f**k OOT MY CLUB RONNY BEFORE A DRAG YA OOT YA FAT NORWEGIAN f**k"

Wasn't on it myself but there is a twitter account called Kerrydale Meltdown dedicated to tweeting the tears from there.

"I don't know what's worse, being oppressed in this country or Celtic under Ronny" :D

Easy win for Celtic 9 point difference.

Post match interview going on about budgets from 'old boy " mcinnes.

ooft

Just realised, this is another one of Aberdeen's defining games of their season.

Out of both Scottish and League cup to the hands of Hearts and Hibs.

Still in the title chase, or looking to cement that 2nd spot?

oooft

You may or may not be aware, but before our clubs meet on Wednesday, we have League cup semi final to contend with on Sunday.

Good luck for the rest of the season.

Ooooooooooft

Really chuffed with that.

Didnt think we played great although second half I was really pleased we did not sit in and kept having a go.

Hayes was outstanding, as was Shinnie.

Currently rewinding Andy Walkers post match analysis and watching over and over again.

Work in an office with 8 Sellick fans, managed to keep my trap shut after Sunday as it could come back and bite me tomorrow.

Now though, I am deciding how to walk into work tomorrow, I am split between Vince McMahon and Dave Angel from the Fast Show.

The thing about tonight (and the Celtic Ross County game on Sunday) is that Celtic never remotely looked like getting back into it. In the past, when you sneak a lead against them, the last 15 minutes are like the Alamo, but they offered nothing today.

It's brilliant :thumsup2

Know what you mean.

Even with 15 mins to go I wasnt confident until I remembered there was no Larsson, Di Canio, Cadette, Van Hooijdonk.

This lot are shite.

Come on Hearts and the rest of the league. Get intae them.

At no point did I think celtic would score until the last minute. We bossed them over the piece. Storie bossed Brown. Very nice. I see the celtic apologists are not on yet other than romeo, bless him/her, who showed up for a second and then disappeared. He doesn't go to games we know but surely he watched it on TV, like most of the celtic family? :)

Tonight should be all about Aberdeen and having a real exciting title challenge , but it won,t ..It will start with tomorrows headlines being why Celtic are not good enough and even certain papers calling for Ronnie to go. Reading other forums tonight i think the pressure from Celtic fans who have had enough "failure" will be too much, Aberdeen fans singing " sacked in the morning may be right..

He doesn't go to games we know but surely he watched it on TV, like most of the celtic family? :)

What????

Did TGFITW not turn up in their droves, tens upon tens of thousands of them, to follow their team to divine glory? Wow, I must have misunderstood their never ending loyalty.

What????

Did TGFITW not turn up in their droves, tens upon tens of thousands of them, to follow their team to divine glory? Wow, I must have misunderstood their never ending loyalty.

I thought the cheeky chappies packed out town squares across the land as part of the pilgrimage to see the bhoys in green and white.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

If only the Dandies were half as likeable as Leicester City, then I could get more behind this unlikely saga. As it is I can't be too fussy about my 'anyone but Celtic' preference.

'Mon the dons!! :thumsup2

My dislike of the OF extends way beyond my dislike of a club like Aberdeen. Therefore I hope Aberdeen somehow manage what many think is impossible.

Archived