Aberdeen v Celtic - 03/02/16

I thought we was dreadful first 30 minutes but after the goal we should have won by more their defence is really bad. In the 2nd half I was watching their players asking another player who to pick up at set-pieces shows how much shambles they are at the club that should win the league so easily.

I thought Storie was poor to start with but what a 2nd half that lad had. Hayes obvious man of the match but Shinnie and Taylor was outstanding tonight

Even though we won tonight that ref performance was a so biased and disgraceful that questions should be asked and nae the first time he hasn't given us a pen which from where I was sitting a stonewaller and a red card.

I'm a bit concerned about the game on saturday now as this would have taken a bit out of us but even if we slip up as long as Ronny Deila is manager we have a great chance of winning the league.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tremendous result. I was initially worried in the first half that we were drifting too deep and allowing Celtic too much space in the middle of the park, but we grew tremendously in stature after Hayes' terrific goal. Storie was outstanding in the second half. Celtic offered nothing of real note once they were chasing the game. If anything, the scoreline flattered them slightly.

I couldn't help noticing how dreadful Gary Mackay-Steven was. It was a poor team performance from Celtic and I don't usually concentrate too much on individual opposition players, but he stood out as particularly dire.

Oh, and Graeme Shinnie :wub: . Give him the armband on a permanent basis, Derek.

I'll be betting 2-1 to the Dons. Hayes first scorer.

115/1.

Not putting my mortgage on it though.

I was sure I could hear somebody celebrating Griffiths' goal ;). Good work!

Mackay Steven and Armstrong were atrocious signings as well.

Pair of average nothing players.

They weren't average players at Utd.

Ronnie has incredibly managed to mould them into a pair of clowns. They've regressed at an unbelievable rate.

The only one to actually benefit from their transfers is the bold Jackie Bhoy :lol:

They weren't average players at Utd.

Ronnie has incredibly managed to mould them into a pair of clowns. They've regressed at an unbelievable rate.

The only one to actually benefit from their transfers is the bold Jackie Bhoy :lol:

Who was the last Scottish player to move to the Old Firm and actually improve? Griffiths mibees I guess. Before him?

Seems to be a graveyard for Scottish talent.

"Ah so yer an exciting winger ripping it up for another Scottish team? Come to Glasgow and we'll teach ye how to get to the full back, stop, pass it backwards to yer own full back and eventually hit a wasted cross"

What did you lot think of the Aberdeen players standing on the half way like to face up to that embarrassing huddle? Thought we were away to hit them with a Haka

Almost came in my pants when I saw it tbh

Archived