Aberdeen v Celtic - 03/02/16

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Almost came in my pants when I saw it tbh

It was interesting to say the least, beats our players standing around looking on in awe. I liked it.

It's amazing how Calum McGregor and Scott Brown (the kebab eating tinky one) both have that gormless brain-dead look.

As entertaining as this is (and boy is it) it means nothing if Aberdeen can't keep up the pace. Fingers crossed Celtic keep hold of Deila, puts Aberdeen in with a right good chance. A win at the weekend heaps the pressure right on Celtic.

Edited to add: Tough few games for the Dons coming up, and 6 of their last 9 before the split are away from home. Tough run in.

Was watching the game with my parents, and I was trying to explain to them why Scott Brown has a full head of hair. They were most confused.

Great result for Aberdeen, well deserved victors.

FWIW, I was kinda glad at the consolation goal (I predicted 2-1 in the P&B Predictor)

As entertaining as this is (and boy is it) it means nothing if Aberdeen can't keep up the pace. Fingers crossed Celtic keep hold of Deila, puts Aberdeen in with a right good chance. A win at the weekend heaps the pressure right on Celtic.

Edited to add: Tough few games for the Dons coming up, and 6 of their last 9 before the split are away from home. Tough run in.

We don't play them again, but if we did I'd happily donate the points. Nevermind, we'll just have to beat Celtic again in 10 days time.

Odds that Romeo comes back on this thread? Or will he, like a shite Pied Piper, move on to the next thread to post 'withering' remarks to try and compensate for his team being in utter meltdown?

That Zidane turn aswell. He could have got the cigar out.

He'd have dropped the cigar considering he fell on his arse 2secs after the Zidane haha

And Rod couldn't handle it tonightpost-36704-14545448186096_thumb.jpg

He'd have dropped the cigar considering he fell on his arse 2secs after the Zidane haha

And Rod couldn't handle it tonightattachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1454544817.105455.jpg

I thought he had sold the jersey's myself but the celtic players were neither smart or quick enough to punish his mistake.

Awful performance from a Celtic side. Lacked fight and urgency. Didn't deserve to go in 2-0 down at half-time but fair play to Jonny Hayes on his strike. Was a belter of a strike to beat Gordon, but the 2nd goal just exposed our piss poor defending. All those players in the box to just a few Aberdeen players and McLean can run 15 yards unchallenged to get a jump on it and head it goal bound.

On terms of possession then the result was unfair on us, but in fairness, Aberdeen looked more threatening going forward and they looked hungrier for the victory. It only took until his first appearance for the club to justify my fears that Colin Kazim-Richards is going to be a loose cannon for us.

Tonight was the night, I gave up on Deila.

Awful performance from a Celtic side. Lacked fight and urgency. Didn't deserve to go in 2-0 down at half-time but fair play to Jonny Hayes on his strike. Was a belter of a strike to beat Gordon, but the 2nd goal just exposed our piss poor defending. All those players in the box to just a few Aberdeen players and McLean can run 15 yards unchallenged to get a jump on it and head it goal bound.

On terms of possession then the result was unfair on us, but in fairness, Aberdeen looked more threatening going forward and they looked hungrier for the victory. It only took until his first appearance for the club to justify my fears that Colin Kazim-Richards is going to be a loose cannon for us.

^In agony

post-34837-0-34991100-1454546244.jpg

Archived