Aberdeen v Celtic - 03/02/16

Stop crying. Broonies early fouls where minor and happens all the time so to say that it wouldn't happen to anyone else is nonsense. I see it week in week out with opposition players.

You may be used to it watching Scott Brown every week but for normal football fans it does not happen week in week out

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stop crying. Broonies early fouls where minor and happens all the time so to say that it wouldn't happen to anyone else is nonsense. I see it week in week out with opposition players.

Yes Kazim-Richards should've been shown red & the guy is obviously a complete moron. No idea why the ref deemed it a yellow.

Celtic should also have had a penalty in the game last night too when Broony got caught.

When did this happen? I genuinely have no memory of brown being fouled in the box.

Yes Kazim-Richards should've been shown red & the guy is obviously a complete moron. No idea why the ref deemed it a yellow.

Celtic should also have had a penalty in the game last night too when Broony got caught.

I can assure you that the last thing that I'm doing today is crying! You obviously have your biased opinion, which you're entitled to, but the two Brown fouls were anything but 'minor'. The first he whips McGinn's feet away with a kick and the second he stops Hayes going past him to get his cross in. The second would have got any other player on the pitch a yellow coming so soon after the first. The Brown penalty you refer to may have been, but definitely debatable, whereas the Rooney double assault had to either be a foul outside the box or a penalty if he played advantage, and a red card either way.

When was this?

Also that 55/45 is well within error so we had pretty much the same possession and completely dominated the 2nd half.

No they were the victims of not winning when they had marginally more of the ball. When will the conspiracy end for them?

If you want to check the stats, you will find that in their big games this season, Leicester have had around 35/40% possession , I don't think it's really done them any harm. Possession means nothing if you lose, absolutely nothing.

If you want to check the stats, you will find that in their big games this season, Leicester have had around 35/40% possession , I don't think it's really done them any harm. Possession means nothing if you lose, absolutely nothing.

This is true. Previous night Thistle had 44% to Motherwells 56% according to BBC. 3 points remained at Firhill tho

I can assure you that the last thing that I'm doing today is crying! You obviously have your biased opinion, which you're entitled to, but the two Brown fouls were anything but 'minor'. The first he whips McGinn's feet away with a kick and the second he stops Hayes going past him to get his cross in. The second would have got any other player on the pitch a yellow coming so soon after the first. The Brown penalty you refer to may have been, but definitely debatable, whereas the Rooney double assault had to either be a foul outside the box or a penalty if he played advantage, and a red card either way.

Love it. My opinion is 'biased' but yours is somehow 'balanced' lol.

I'm not disputing that Rooney was fouled. For me it was outside the box. He stayed up as it didn't affect him...& obviously he wanted to go into the box before waiting for contact so he could fall down. He had far more contact outside the box then after the slightest of touches inside the box, his legs turned to jelly. Clearly went looking for the penalty.

The penalty with Broony wasn't debatable. Your player went for the ball, but Broony just nipped in before him and was caught and brought down. Was a straightforward penalty. The point is, they evened themselves out.

The only genuine complaint Aberdeen can have from last night was Kazin-Richards not being shown a red card.

Thinking back on the match, it's really pleasing to have won a game so comfortably against Celtic while not playing at anything like our best. Not forgetting the number of decisions going against us as well.

Paranoia .

Trust me, you didn't win comfortably'. You won by a single goal and created 1 more shot on target against. You lot played well. No point pretending otherwise, but to suggest you weren't near your best is ridiculous.

Paranoia .

Trust me, you didn't win comfortably'. You won by a single goal and created 1 more shot on target against. You lot played well. No point pretending otherwise, but to suggest you weren't near your best is ridiculous.

"trust me" :lol:

When I read all the stupid comments from the mob on here, who team up to attack any comment from a Celtic fan, it makes me think we should just amalgamate all your wee diddy clubs into one big club so you can try and gloat more often. Let's face it your united by your hatred of Celtic, & have the ultimate 'little man syndrome'.

Go on....you know you want to!

Archived