ICTFC (Scottish Cup Holders) v HMFC (Most Competent Team in Edinburgh)

Who will win this football match?  

81 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Heard that Sam Nicholson is fit enough to start and Jamie Walker may be fit enough to make the bench really hope this is true! Has anyone else heard this?

Walker was training on his own last week so he be might fit enough

Can't see us getting anything from this and can see hearts scoring a few

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Might have to change my prediction now that I know that Nat Wedderburn has skills like this in his locker:

Came on to say Neilson has confirmed Walker, Nicholson & Gomis will all be back in the squad, but after watching that it's irrelevant. I'd happily just forfeit the points now, rather than face certain embarrassment at the hands of Wedderburn.

Might have to change my prediction now that I know that Nat Wedderburn has skills like this in his locker:

Christ, if only I learned that at school, I could have been a pro

Last year, set off for the Rovers cup tie and had to get off at Perth, cross the platform and come back home :lol:

Would have to leave here about half 7 just to get to Waverley for 8.30. See if any local games are on i think.

All trains from Edinburgh and Glasgow bound for Inverness are all terminating in Perth. Had a few friends drop out within the last hour because of this. Numbers in the away end will probably drop quite significantly as a result.

Glad we're taking the car up now, but I wouldn't be surprised if this got postponed.

An away game in shite weather against a team we haven't beaten for ages without our two best defenders and during a pretty poor run of away form. Guaranteed shitfest. It's meant to be on TV as well so this thread will just be full of the usual bores with their "Hearts :lol:" type posts. QLFMjQU.png

Quietly hoping it's postponed tbh.

So, Augustyn and Rossi are suspended, and King's away :angry: , but Gomis, Nicholson, and Walker are back in the squad, so something like:

Alexander

Paterson - Ozturk - McGhee - Oshaniwa

Buaben - Pallardo - Djoum - Zanatta

Reilly - Sow

Subs: Hamilton, Liam Smith, Gomis, Nicholson, Juanma, Walker, Beith.

Archived