DFC v DFC 6th Feb

microdave

Decent result for us, but of cash in the back and a trip up to sunny Dundee to lol forward too.

I could be in York with work on the 16th. If I can get away early enough to get a train straight to Dundee it's going to be sensational.

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ha ok you get gubbed at dens park any ways then you get back down to second division was the other shite part timers

You've made a promising start to life on here, hope to hear more from you soon.

I believe the term you use up your way is 'minter'.

Ok then least we can beat rangers at home haha 6-0 you going down cheating racist Dumbarton scum

I'm awaiting a few Dundee fans arriving telling us how we're biting so much to your obvious trolling.

But racist? That's a bit random, eh?

I'm not a Dumbarton fan.

^^^^Closet Sons fan

How they not rules are rules they broke them big fine coming there wae and Darren Cole all 30 of you fans ha no wonder wullie Gibson left you lot for Stranraer least they can afford him

You are a very odd one. They are old rules. They are not rules anymore...

What's Darren Cole got to do with any of this? He plays for Livi

How they not rules are rules they broke them big fine coming there wae and Darren Cole all 30 of you fans ha no wonder wullie Gibson left you lot for Stranraer least they can afford him

This guy has had a good day out in Dumbarton like.

I love how, no matter that you've been given evidence to the contrary, and by your own fellow Dee fans, you're sticking to your guns.

You go, girlfriend.

It's not them rules are off the sfa site and you lot was racist abusing Darren Cole utter scumbags you lot 6-0 haha Ya bunch of part time diddys going down going down us scum

*Sigh* you've worn me down, I'm going to come clean. We have cheated, we'll cheat in then replay too.

And we'll get away with it, because as Scotland's original champions, the SFA will turn a blind eye. You wait and see.

Archived