DFC v DFC 6th Feb

microdave

Without wanting to start another big debate, does anyone think Andy Graham would get in our team now?

No. Good enough player for us and deserves credit for his performances over several seasons but we have far better choices in the cb position now

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Without having to read a few pages back, what was the game like? I'm just going by the Sky sports app but seems we had the majority of the ball and chances but fair do's to Dumbarton! They can join the elite list in being only the third team to not concede a goal against us this season.

It was a tricky tie being away from home but no disrespect, we should be seeing you's off fairly comfortably at home.4

Aye, sang his name during game and as he was subbed.

I broke the golden rule today and bet on my own team - guess what was the only result to let me down on a 6 team acca :bairn

Best bit of entertainment for the day was when the Bez lookalike with psycho eyes stood up and screamed "PLAY THE DIAGONAL", cue everyone proceeding to take turns to shout 'PLAY THE DIAGONAL' until someone shouted "PLAY AN ISOCELES TRIANGLE".

You probably had to be there tbh.

I was sitting a few seats along from him, Heard him saying to his mate how cold he was, his mate replied you should have worn more than a jumper to a game in February.

I was sitting a few seats along from him, Heard him saying to his mate how cold he was, his mate replied you should have worn more than a jumper to a game in February.

I feared the worst when I read this and a phone call has confirmed - Bez the Diagonal man is my wee brother.

Minter for the boy.

I feared the worst when I read this and a phone call has confirmed - Bez the Diagonal man is my wee brother.

Minter for the boy.

To be fair to him he was right and Konrad should have played the diagonal to Hemmings, who was wide open and screaming for it, rather than another ball up the line that was gobbled up by one of their 20 or so defenders. Still, the ensuing maths lesson lightened up an otherwise dire day at the football.

Deeboy won't be happy, he'll be at Glebe Park watching his big team play Brechin.

Well done Dumbarton. It was fine to see Dundee give you a damn good thrashing.

Good luck in the replay.

1. Never use my name on here again, you fucking blanket.

2. Never use my name on here again, you fucking blanket.

Thank you.

Minter for the boy.

:lol:

As was pointed out, he was right in what he was saying, I think it was the fact that there was a lull in the crowd at that point and he stood up raging with his arms outstretched like Christ the Redeemer in exasperation to make his point.

I'm going to campaign Dundee City Council to have our own version of Rio De Janeiro's iconic statue at the top of The Law - a 200ft high, solid gold Bez The Diagonal Man facing Dens. Awesome.

How they not rules are rules they broke them big fine coming there wae and Darren Cole all 30 of you fans ha no wonder wullie Gibson left you lot for Stranraer least they can afford him

I preferred your earlier work comrade

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

Archived