DFC v DFC 6th Feb

microdave

I was sat right inline with this and there was clear daylight between both players.

Did you look across the line at the exact moment the ball was hit, aye?

Whilst I can't say with 100% certainty he was offside, I also sit in line with the 18 yard line and he looked at least a yard offside. It was close and I wouldn't have been surprised if he was given the benefit of the doubt but I think offside was the right decision.

It should also be pointed out that in the still photo above the ball hasn't yet been played.

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

United fans already in full seethe mode at the prospect of this replay taking precedence over their league game arranged for the same night.

The pragmatic solution is to schedule us for the Wednesday, but I'd love it, LOVE IT if the SFA stood firm and told the SPFL to GTF.

Last season there was the whole shambles with the SPFL and SFA both scheduling Dundee Utd games in the same midweek, while another midweek went entirely unused (infact did it not happen twice?). This season we had the debacle of Dundee v Celtic being due tomorrow - which had to be taken off due to Celtic's cup tie yesterday - and now they have both scheduled games for the same night next week, when clearly one should've been Wed all along.

These organisations share a floor, indeed apparently share a corridor. You'd really think they could talk to each other.

This is at the point the ball was played.

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2016-02-08 at 15.36.45.png

That does look to be less than a bawhair in it, striker really should be getting benefit of the doubt there. We've probably got away with it as our defenders are moving out and the striker is moving forward making it look more offside than it actually is.

Either way it didn't count.

He may have been onside or he may have been offside. One thing is for certain though, that's an absolute bider of a camera angle to be using as evidence.

We've had our fair share of nonsense decisions go against us when Dundee are the opposition so it's nice to potentially get one in our favour.

Nade to score an offside handball in the 90th minute at Dens.

Right guys here's the deal.

If Rangers win you can have this game on the condition you pump them, we've had plenty of chances against them and barely turn up. It's always a good lawl to see them lose as well.

If Killie win we'll take this tie, it'd be dull for you anyway, and I'd like to see Pete struggle to hide his Sons scarf in the home end.*

*Also I've got a mate who's a Killie fan, and I've never been to Rugby Park

Dundee fans have forgotten that they still have to get through a replay

After your side mustering a grand total of 1 shot (which was actually a cross) at goal at home on saturday, there is no reason to believe we shouldn't win by at least 3 goals at Dens.

After your side mustering a grand total of 1 shot (which was actually a cross) at goal at home on saturday, there is no reason to believe we shouldn't win by at least 3 goals at Dens.

It would only have taken one misshit cross to win the game on Saturday though.

As anyone who plays Football Manager will know it doesn't matter how many shots a team have.

Right guys here's the deal.

If Rangers win you can have this game on the condition you pump them, we've had plenty of chances against them and barely turn up. It's always a good lawl to see them lose as well.

If Killie win we'll take this tie, it'd be dull for you anyway, and I'd like to see Pete struggle to hide his Sons scarf in the home end.*

*Also I've got a mate who's a Killie fan, and I've never been to Rugby Park

Last time the teams played was at The Rock and I sat in the Killie end...

Archived