DFC v DFC 6th Feb

microdave

Flat back 4 - Buchanan and Wright in the middle, Doc left back and Saunders right back.

5 in midfield - Walsh on the left, Cawley on the right. 3 in the middle of the park, Routledge CDM, Lindsay CM and Gallgher a bit further forward as CAM.

Garry Fleming up top himself.

That was my take on it anyway. I would have typed out the actual formation but for some reason ot formats weird from a mobile.

Thanks. Have a greenie. :)

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm confident of a 0-4 victory to The Mighty Dundee Football Club here.

Peaso to score all 4 by slotting them all home from a tight angle on the right wing with the keeper in no man's land.

Bring it.

Doubt he will. Only changes I can see is Low back in for Loy and Etxabeguren back in for Konrad.

Personally I'd like to see Loy and Hemmings up top for us but our formation has been working recently so hopefully it doesn't change.

Jeezo, his name looks like it's been typed by someone with gloves on.

Just await S08 to confirm that was the actual formation and I've not completely made that up :lol:

Flat back 4 - Buchanan and Wright in the middle, Doc left back and Saunders right back.

5 in midfield - Walsh on the left, Cawley on the right. 3 in the middle of the park, Routledge CDM, Lindsay CM and Gallgher a bit further forward as CAM.

Garry Fleming up top himself.

That was my take on it anyway. I would have typed out the actual formation but for some reason ot formats weird from a mobile.

It's like you read my notes

DSC_1040_zpsuo3yl6wt.jpg

We've totally dominated but have nothing to show for it. Hit the post and had an effort cleared off the line but that's it.

It's concerning. The more this game goes on at 0-0 the more Dumbarton will grow in confidence.

Archived