DFC v DFC 6th Feb

microdave

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well done Dundee, some real, nice sharp play up front. Shocker from our keeper, if only the gaffer could see that too. Ewings has got to start between the sticks on Saturday.

Nice steak pies too.

Dens pehs are dyno.

We deserved nothing,thought nade challenge was a soft penalty, is it any coincidence Gallagher dropped and we get pumped? Heh was never going to change that game,he should be left for a Livingston/alloa game, Saunders or Gallagher should never have been dropped. Aitken has three games to win the support over, dreadful football, no away goals in five, changes much needed

If we'd played Gallagher it probably would've been worse. Routledge was probably one of our better players, and Barr did fine - even if he did struggle towards the end. With Routledge suspended I'd imagine Gal wilk come back in on Saturday.

Lindsay and Routledge should be our first choice midfield pairing, with Walsh and one of Waters/Cawley/Taggart on the wing and Nade upfront with either Gaz or Kirkpatrick - who I actually thought did well alongside Christian.

Gallagher wasn't even in the squad tonight, so I'd assume he was injured/working as he's been guaranteed gametime all season.

I was in the Penman before the game - could've had a pint and a peh but obviously not a potato.

I'll still be here for game at Ibrox. You going?

Not sure. I fucking hate Rangers, Ibrox and all the rest of that shite.

Might make the effort to come and meet up with you, given the circumstances.

Probably more fitting that your last game should be a defeat by a dodgy last minute penalty from these cûnts.

I take you'll be flying back for the final?

Even yogi Hughes said before the game, "you won't win with Darren Barr in your team".

A few people booed, and I was one of them, but wasn't directed towards the team, I was booing Aitken, shite team selection, shite tactics, out of his depth, he needs 6/9 points in the next three games to rescue our season.

Even yogi Hughes said before the game, "you won't win with Darren Barr in your team".

A few people booed, and I was one of them, but wasn't directed towards the team, I was booing Aitken, shite team selection, shite tactics, out of his depth, he needs 6/9 points in the next three games to rescue our season.

Not too sure why you'd bother booing us off after being beaten by a far superior team tbh but each to their own. Bit of perspective required IMO.

Aitken can't win sometimes, he gets berated for negativity and now he's getting boo'd for playing a more attacking line up. I don't think we played half as badly as we did against St Mirren or Morton. I liked the look of last nights line up personally, was a refreshing change from the defensive nonsense of St Mirren etc.

Not sure why you think Gal would have made a difference considering he's done the square root of f**k all the entire season.

Some big players coming back for us at the right time. Lets see how the next few weeks go before we start hounding out the gaffer. He currently has us where we should be despite some horror shows the last few weeks.

Let's be fair here, even as someone with Inverness sympathies, Yogi Hughes is an idiot.

I found the reaction at the end fascinating. I did neither, just watched. I heard some booing and stick directed at Aitken, but the guy next to me was seething at that, and was shouting abuse at the 'booer'.

The final whistle in the Livingston game will define our season. By that stage we'll know where we are heading.

What kind of comment is 'you wont win with Darren Barr in your team'? :lol:

What a ridiculous, pointless statement to make. I can only assume I dreamt those victories when Barr was playing and that he's never been part of a winning starting 11 his entire career.

Is John Hughes a Hibs fan?

Surprised he forgot 5-1 if he is to be honest.

I'm not saying we'd have won with Gallagher in the team, but I think we missed his industry, heh offered nothing, we also missed Saunders, Docherty was rotten, waters surely deserves his chance, routledge and nade were excellent, brown is so bad it's unbelievable, I really feel sorry for Ewings. At least under murray, we could score, 5 away games without a goal, and very very few at home

Wee Paul McGinn was apologising to the Sons fans at the end. I wouldn't be opposed to Strachan giving him a look in one of the two squads for the upcoming friendlies.

I'm more of a fan of Paul McGinn than most Dee's but this here is crazy talk.

Archived