DFC v DFC 6th Feb

microdave

Not sure. I fucking hate Rangers, Ibrox and all the rest of that shite.

Might make the effort to come and meet up with you, given the circumstances.

Probably more fitting that your last game should be a defeat by a dodgy last minute penalty from these cûnts.

I take you'll be flying back for the final?

If we got to the final I'd definitely be flying back for that.

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did anyone else hear the chap in the Dumbarton end shout 'C'mon Dumbartooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon' several times in the first half? Some vocals on the chap, we'll probably hear him again at Ibrox next week within the 50 000 crowd.

I heard the boy. Impressive shoutyness.

Let's be fair here, even as someone with Inverness sympathies, Yogi Hughes is an idiot.

I found the reaction at the end fascinating. I did neither, just watched. I heard some booing and stick directed at Aitken, but the guy next to me was seething at that, and was shouting abuse at the 'booer'.

The final whistle in the Livingston game will define our season. By that stage we'll know where we are heading.

I just don't get the booing.Never won at Dens in 100 years, Premier league team who were clinical, couple of sloppy goals but what did we expect ? People need a reality check. I thought most players put a good shift in and kept going against FT team. So you get to the end of the game, out the cup but some critical league games coming up, we got to stick together not boo the team off. When the guy was booing there were players still on the pitch so not sure how they react, getting booed for working hard against a good Dundee team .I just don't get it. The majority of the fans were applauding and hopefully we stick together these critical coming weeks.

Even yogi Hughes said before the game, "you won't win with Darren Barr in your team".

A few people booed, and I was one of them, but wasn't directed towards the team, I was booing Aitken, shite team selection, shite tactics, out of his depth, he needs 6/9 points in the next three games to rescue our season.

Booing the team and management always helps get things back on track. We may well have been shite, but this game is hardly season defining. When confidence must be at an all time low, attacking the team and management helps hee-haw.

Did anyone else hear the chap in the Dumbarton end shout 'C'mon Dumbartooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon' several times in the first half? Some vocals on the chap, we'll probably hear him again at Ibrox next week within the 50 000 crowd.

Big Sat-Nav taught Mariah Carey how to hold a note. Some boi.

We deserved nothing,thought nade challenge was a soft penalty, is it any coincidence Gallagher dropped and we get pumped? Heh was never going to change that game,he should be left for a Livingston/alloa game, Saunders or Gallagher should never have been dropped. Aitken has three games to win the support over, dreadful football, no away goals in five, changes much needed

Don't talk such rubbish. If Gallagher had played it could have been more. We were playing midweek (where we have produced some of our worst performances!) against a good Premiership side. The goalkeeper had a howler which cost us no less than 2 of the goals. Not sure if you are some relation to Gal or something but you are the only person I have heard saying he is actually any good.

Heh just doesn't seem good enough to me. I'd love to be proven wrong about it though. But what use is a player who is only of use against 2 of the 9 teams we are competing against in our league?

Don't talk such rubbish. If Gallagher had played it could have been more. We were playing midweek (where we have produced some of our worst performances!) against a good Premiership side. The goalkeeper had a howler which cost us no less than 2 of the goals. Not sure if you are some relation to Gal or something but you are the only person I have heard saying he is actually any good.

Heh just doesn't seem good enough to me. I'd love to be proven wrong about it though. But what use is a player who is only of use against 2 of the 9 teams we are competing against in our league?

Heh just looks like a Mynamarian Cawley or McCallum, obviously last night was his full senior debut, and it was against a good team, but I still don't think he gives us anything different than those two.

Heh just looks like a Mynamarian Cawley or McCallum, obviously last night was his full senior debut, and it was against a good team, but I still don't think he gives us anything different than those two.

What was frustrating is that you could see every time he had the ball he was just going to be muscled off it. A few folk saying 'See how he does against Alloa and Livi' but I genuinely don't want a player who is only useful vs 2 of the teams in this league. As I've said already, I hope I'm wrong about him.

What was frustrating is that you could see every time he had the ball he was just going to be muscled off it. A few folk saying 'See how he does against Alloa and Livi' but I genuinely don't want a player who is only useful vs 2 of the teams in this league. As I've said already, I hope I'm wrong about him.

I am willing to give him a chance, but he looked like a kid playing against a bunch of adults last night, and I doubt that'll change even against poorer defenders.

Damned civilized types these "Sons Of The Rock" fellows.

I'm not sure I can say that about our next cup opponents.

Seen as we've been gracious in defeat and all that, can we have the man we tried to sign as out number 1 'keeper on loan until, say, the end of next season please?

1st, he didn't cover his near post.

3rd, he might at least have got a hand to it.

4th, he should have caught the first shot not parried it straight out.[/quot

So it should have been extra time and penalties, then.

Mark?

Edit: Christ knows what's going on with the formatting here, DeeGolf's failure to quote correctly has broken P&B on my phone.

Archived