Scottish cup underdogs/dark horses to watch for

rasper

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cause I know how many good players they have mate .. Shortlees I've no doubt have a good side too .. But I will be suprised to see pennies lose ... If shortlees win fair play credit where it's due ! Anyway good luck to everyone involved ! Looking forward

To seeing results on saturday few tasty ties just hope we get passed our tie Saturday too

Is Pennies the old falkirk afc team?

no they only have i think 1 player from the old Falkirk team

they have Alex Williams ex clyde playing for them but i don't think he makes every game

have some very good players but nowhere near as good as Falkirk ammies were in there last season in my opinion

What ever happens there's a top side going out tomorrow so I'm happy lol I've got a good mate that plays with them he was telling me the team he thinks they will play and I just can't see past it .. But I've never seen shortlees play don't know what the leagues like that your in or that so if use do win use must be a very good side ! And I can assure use I bet the majority of Falkirk are wanting use to win .. First real test for pennies in my eyes

I played with caldercruix bout 5 years ago when Falkirk reigned supreme in Stirling n districts... They were very very good. Lots of talented lads.

We beat them in a Scottish cup replay 6-2, first time I believe they lost to anyone in their district in 3 years.

Id actually say this pennies team are better than the Falkirk amateurs of yesteryears...cracking game nevertheless

I played with caldercruix bout 5 years ago when Falkirk reigned supreme in Stirling n districts... They were very very good. Lots of talented lads.

We beat them in a Scottish cup replay 6-2, first time I believe they lost to anyone in their district in 3 years.

Id actually say this pennies team are better than the Falkirk amateurs of yesteryears...cracking game nevertheless

Get off the glue

Archived