Scottish cup underdogs/dark horses to watch for

rasper

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The muppet who is paying all the players took the falkirk ams now has pennies trying to pay their way to winning the scottish. Maybe next year

absolute bullshit

completely different people running both teams. and only i think 1 player who played previously with Falkirk

Good player when at Falkirk ams haven't seen him play in years. Played against pennies last season when they had the boy Mckay and Carson both ex Falkirk ams playing. Are they still playing elsewhere?

Speaking of Keepers JG08....I heard that the Dunblane keeper is a bumper. That's a few folk mentioned him to me now...Did he keep your score line down at wkend??

Frogface you need to get off the 'Davie Weir' son.... Madrid n Munich talk on the Ammy forum hahaha

Speaking of Keepers JG08....I heard that the Dunblane keeper is a bumper. That's a few folk mentioned him to me now...Did he keep your score line down at wkend??

Frogface you need to get off the 'Davie Weir' son.... Madrid n Munich talk on the Ammy forum hahaha

Wasnt at game at weekend mate, aye gareths a good keeper, i travel through with him to games, not any better than your average fosters keeper tho but still a great keeper.

Game against haldane was apparently really close and didnt deserve to lose it was what few of lads felt but didnt do enough to win it.

Wasnt at game at weekend mate, aye gareths a good keeper, i travel through with him to games, not any better than your average fosters keeper tho but still a great keeper.

Game against haldane was apparently really close and didnt deserve to lose it was what few of lads felt but didnt do enough to win it.

It could have been 4-0 at ht if not for 3 wonder saves by the keeper. The only shot Dunblane had on target was the goal in the 89th minute. Dunblane are a strong, well organised side and should go up through the playoffs. Thought Haldane were the better team.

It could have been 4-0 at ht if not for 3 wonder saves by the keeper. The only shot Dunblane had on target was the goal in the 89th minute. Dunblane are a strong, well organised side and should go up through the playoffs. Thought Haldane were the better team.

Fair play mate only going by what i heard. Aye realistically i believe we can go up through playoffs as i feel 1B is a much stronger league than 1A but we need to get the points on board first.

Dunblane are not a great side watched them a few times this season and did not impress me what so ever.

Few good players but even at that they would struggle if they got promoted

Everyones entitled to their opinion struggled a bit with numbers at times this season for the amount weve got signed but need to rememeber this is our first season in fosters league, weve signed a lot of new boys this season and are likely to go up this season against some good sides so cant be doing too bad were only gonna get better imo

Wee bit harsh there zing

Dunblane got to east cup final last season and are doing well in they're first season in a strong league and as JGO8 says missing boys doesn't help

Just my opinion mate.

Don't think they are good enough just yet.

Better teams arround that area, they couldn't win the Stirling District league when they played in that.

Just my opinion mate.

Don't think they are good enough just yet.

Better teams arround that area, they couldn't win the Stirling District league when they played in that.

Very true statement and a question ive asked gaffer before why we never stayed a year to win it. Problem for us is we cant win dirty and half stirling district play on cowfields.

Whereas fosters side all play on bowling greens and astros which help massively.

But you are right were still unproven all the lads know that, none of us think were world beaters and we were all having a laugh a few weeks ago when folk had named us in their top 10 sides as we know were not at that level... Yet

Danderhall for the Scottish!! What a team

This reeks of Gary shearer!!

We beat a decent Kilsyth team despite missing a lot of players. We had 1 sub available on Saturday which wasn't ideal for a 5th round game. Another tough one this weekend.

Has anyone played against East Kilbride(cale) this season?

This reeks of Gary shearer!!

We beat a decent Kilsyth team despite missing a lot of players. We had 1 sub available on Saturday which wasn't ideal for a 5th round game. Another tough one this weekend.

Has anyone played against East Kilbride(cale) this season?

Very good side. I'd say they are stronger than Kilsyth. They are a very good footballing team. Pumped us in the league.

Archived