Scottish cup underdogs/dark horses to watch for

rasper

Nope I wasn't there but if you have lost 3 scored zero then you just have to grow a set and take the defeat like a man, can't come on spouting about keepers being man of the match and on another day blah blah just embarrassing, can't imagine these excuses wash in a top teams dressing room.

if u look at my earlier post I said credit were credit is due not an excuse at all there in the hat pennies are not but don't know how u can say anything having not seen the game

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That can't be a sober comment! There are plenty examples of top teams losing by 3 goals, same way plenty examples of top teams conceding 3 goals and winning, at all levels from amateur to professional,

Of course it's happened but not a lot and Real v Bayern f f s lol how many titles between them, how many between pennies and shortlees? To my knowledge Shortlees said they fancied themselves for the game nothing more but the noises from the pennies camp lack class after a 3-0.

Of course it's happened but not a lot and Real v Bayern f f s lol how many titles between them, how many between pennies and shortlees? To my knowledge Shortlees said they fancied themselves for the game nothing more but the noises from the pennies camp lack class after a 3-0.

Mate trust me I wanted shortlees to win the game and I am delighted an Ayrshire team is still in the Scottish, I'm just replying to ur comment regardless of who it is favour of. Top teams can have off days. Craigshill recently got the the Scottish cup final and Many ppl consider them to be top 10 teams in Scotland, 4 weeks ago they were hammered 4-1 from Oban saints. Happens at all levels

Who cares !

Pennies are out Shortlees are through

Keeper on fine form

Missed chances

Played better football

Blah blah blah

They are oot! Will lick their wounds and turn their attention to the EOS !

Next season they might win it or... mibbee not

I played in the match yes shortless won 3-0 their keeper had a very good game with some key saves and crucial times it was 1 ov those games for us nothing falling to our players.We had long spells with the ball but just couldn't take our chances end ov they took theirs and that's how they are through and we are out also it was a good run for a team that has only been going for 1 and half seasons and I CAN ASSURE YOUS NOBODY FROM PENNIES IS GETTING PAID. all the best next round to shortlees

I was talking to Alex in pub after game on Sat.

He assured me he does not get a bolt to play...he said he has known the chairman (santa) for over 10 yrs after they spent some all inclusive hospitallity together...at her maj service...he sounded convincing & after speaking to a few of there guys imo they are just a good ammy side that are getting the falkirk ams stain noo....anyway look firward to nxt round & wee KK turning on the style again

Same as Bourtreehill pulling out all the stops, Honestly cant see the fun in winning the competition via cheating , Michael mullen etc playing yday , Scumbags wow we won the scottish cause we paid players to win games against young boys who r average and just out to enjoy the game , Ruining amateur football mugs

Same as Bourtreehill pulling out all the stops, Honestly cant see the fun in winning the competition via cheating , Michael mullen etc playing yday , Scumbags wow we won the scottish cause we paid players to win games against young boys who r average and just out to enjoy the game , Ruining amateur football mugs

Well said mate!!! They got what they deserved out the scottish!!!

wondering if they still got paid their wages for getting put out :L

Archived