Scottish cup underdogs/dark horses to watch for

rasper

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Giffnock aren't anything special. Good team but no outstanding players just well organised and fit. Wouldn't surprise me to see a surprise coming out of Giffnock's side of the draw they are by no way certainties to get past Leven and especially EKYM.

You don't need to be special to win the cup. Anything can happen on the day. They have as good a chnace as everyone else. Giffnock are a good side!

EKYM are not great and would struggle in the premeir of Caley league if promoted next season.

You need to give credit and respect to everyone left in the cup, I got beat in a scottish cup final that was one of the biggest upsets of all time so anything can happen. I can assure you Colville will be treating everyone with absolute respect the deserve

This reeks of Gary shearer!!

We beat a decent Kilsyth team despite missing a lot of players. We had 1 sub available on Saturday which wasn't ideal for a 5th round game. Another tough one this weekend.

Has anyone played against East Kilbride(cale) this season?

Not at all mate that wee knob uses Jimmy grimble does he not?

Bit different playing an 11 aside game indoors for you lot this weekend. Get a win and anything is possible

Archived