West ham v Arsenal Sat 9th April

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would be fine with late KO....

Someone in work mentioned SKY only allowed to show so many home games per team in a season. West ham have had three so far im sure, Boy in work could be talkin shit tho...

Suppose main Q is how many weeks before fixture are Sky allowed to change the time or date , Anyone??!

I do some work for sky on the side. Send me the card number you were planning on buying tickets with and the 3 digit code on the back and I will let you know when the game is.

Date and place of birth would be handy too.

Would be fine with late KO....

Someone in work mentioned SKY only allowed to show so many home games per team in a season. West ham have had three so far im sure, Boy in work could be talkin shit tho...

Suppose main Q is how many weeks before fixture are Sky allowed to change the time or date , Anyone??!

Boy in work talking shit to you, you going to smash him? Can't be letting boys mug you off mate.

Why do you need to book train tickets several months in advance?

Probably to save a fortune. My tickets to Edinburgh for the semi final have gone up by about 30% in the last 3 weeks.

If you book around 6 weeks in advance they are cheap but anything before or after that will be dearer.

Set a reminder on trainline and they will email you when the advance cheap tickets are available.

In all seriousness, you're best just holding off and buying an open return. It gives you flexibility and you're not tied to one train. The amount of money you would save by getting an advance would be negligible in all honesty.

In all seriousness, you're best just holding off and buying an open return. It gives you flexibility and you're not tied to one train. The amount of money you would save by getting an advance would be negligible in all honesty.

You are ... especially if travelling down to London at the weekend. If the TV shift it from 3pm then it makes the trains difficult. I usually fly down its much cheaper and can do it in a day.

TV games for April should be out mid February.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived