Road cycling.

Derry boy

I used to cycle to work along the Water of Leith walkway, it was a great way to start the day and to unwind at the end.

Now I work fifteen miles from home it'd be a bit much and I'd have to cycle along an A road. The changing rooms in my new work don't have ventilation so it's a wee sweat box.

Cycling in Edinburgh is good, although I don't like it during rush-hour. You can use the bux lanes but a double decker crashing past you is a bit nerve shredding and the state of some of the roads are more like I imagine you get in Donetsk than the UK.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to cycle to work along the Water of Leith walkway, it was a great way to start the day and to unwind at the end.

Now I work fifteen miles from home it'd be a bit much and I'd have to cycle along an A road. The changing rooms in my new work don't have ventilation so it's a wee sweat box.

Cycling in Edinburgh is good, although I don't like it during rush-hour. You can use the bux lanes but a double decker crashing past you is a bit nerve shredding and the state of some of the roads are more like I imagine you get in Donetsk than the UK.

Maybe if cyclists paid road tax the government could afford to spend more maintaining roads...

Maybe if cyclists paid road tax the government could afford to spend more maintaining roads...

Which is based on emissions, so unless you fancy hooking a tester up to my arse you can jog on.

I dunno what ones are worse the ones that cycle side by side or the ones that wiggle all over the road then go mental because you over take. I don't want to sit at 15mph looking at a p***k dressed like he's on the tour de France.

You're obviously a simpleton and don't fully understand why some cyclists cycle 2 abreast.

Maybe this diagram will help you understand that it really benefits you as a thick driver

post-25568-0-51246700-1454334161.jpg

Get off your fucking high horse.

I've got no problem with people riding bicycles in recreation. Velodromes, mountain biking or whatever. But to cycling on the road is bawbaggery.

You just look like Steve Carell in 40 Year Old Virgin. (except not funny)

^^^

Username is an indication you're in denial for being a fatty

ETA. so riding a bike on the road isn't for "recreation"

I suppose off-road driving isn't "recreation", either?

Get off your fucking high horse.

I've got no problem with people riding bicycles in recreation. Velodromes, mountain biking or whatever. But to cycling on the road is bawbaggery.

You just look like Steve Carell in 40 Year Old Virgin. (except not funny)

Wow why did they design such a thing as a road bike then ya f**king moron

Nade always gets upset whenever anyone has a dig at cyclists.

"Your all fattys!!!!!!!1111" :lol:

In his mind, cycling = super fit and saving the environment

In everyone else's mind, cycling = knob end.

He gets in some state.

Some of the best have to be the ninja cyclists, at night, dressed in black, no helmet with a one candle power light (if you're lucky).

Utter maniacs.

Yeah they'll be up there with the motorist who drive without any lights on also. both sides of the fence have the idiots.

Some of us actually try and stick to laws on the roads. let motorist through whenever possible basically try not to be a pest

But its always the fannies like you who go on and on. I'm not to sure what happened to you did a man in lycra touch you up and on sight it brings it all back.

Fucking dotting accounts, tragic behaviour from Slenderman.

Not surprising, he was chasing VT around the other week nipping his ankles desperate for attention. He was swatted aside and wrote a wee 'He doesn't like me, I don't care' spiel.

An absolute abomination of a poster who only survives due to posting half decent pictures in NSFW. He's effectively Mortons Enrico Annoni.

Archived