Season 2016/2017 will it be Rangers in the Premier?

So that's Hibs needing 3 snookers to overhaul us.

33 points up for grabs and 25 of those would guarantee us promotion - assuming Hibs don;t drop any points.

Realistically 7 wins out of 11 games should be enough. Doable? Yes. Certain? No - but I'm more confident today than yesterday.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

33 points up for grabs and 25 of those would guarantee us promotion - assuming Hibs don;t drop any points.

Realistically 7 wins out of 11 games should be enough. Doable? Yes. Certain? No - but I'm more confident today than yesterday.

We have one hand on the title now. I just don't see Hibs winning their remaining 11 games.

Also we have only lost twice and 25 games, losing three times in 11 games would be a shock. I like that 4 of our next 5 games are at home too, which is a big plus.

That was some shock last night, particularly after Hibs recent results over St Johnstone and Hearts. As mentioned above our next 3 home games give us a real chance to tighten the grip on top spot. Mon The Gers!

I can't for the life of me, see Rangers fail to win it now.

Hibs' failures last night and at Livingston last week, mean that even if they beat Rangers, it won't get them close enough.

Form suggests that the gap is likely to extend, rather than shrink from here on in.

3 snookers or one administration.

3 snookers or one administration.

First it was 'Rangers won't make it past October' then 'the money will run out by Christmas' ! Having got through that we were told that the sword of Damocles would fall in January! How long does this further stay of execution extend to!?

On a separate note, last night's match thread was incredible. How does a 3-0 home defeat for Hibs by Morton generate so much more seethe over Rangers!!? Only on P&B eh!?

First it was 'Rangers won't make it past October' then 'the money will run out by Christmas' ! Having got through that we were told that the sword of Damocles would fall in January! How long does this further stay of execution extend to!?

On a separate note, last night's match thread was incredible. How does a 3-0 home defeat for Hibs by Morton generate so much more seethe over Rangers!!? Only on P&B eh!?

Back of the net.

Two for the price of one.

Step on up, folks.

Should we go up, the only thing that could possibly make things better to the season's end is to see Dundee United relegated, with Thompson pleading to the wailing hordes outside Tannadice to acknowledge what a great job he has done.

To me it looks almost certain that Rangers will be playing in the Premier League next season; either through winning the Championship or through the play off.

After Hibs capitulation last night, I can nearly see the end of our journey back to the top league.

Still not a certainty, but hopefully the team will gain some confidence, and push on till the last game.

Should we go up, the only thing that could possibly make things better to the season's end is to see Dundee United relegated, with Thompson pleading to the wailing hordes outside Tannadice to acknowledge what a great job he has done.

Remember not to piss on those you pass on the way up...

I don't wish to piss on you at all, but I do want have a wee smile to myself with regards to your smug self satisfied Chairman.

Preaching to the choir, mate. But I still think our commercials are on a sounder footing than Mr King's.

And I suspect that you agree.

Preaching to the choir, mate. But I still think our commercials are on a sounder footing than Mr King's.

And I suspect that you agree.

I couldn't say with regards to your club, I was just assuming that you were privy to the inside knowledge of another winding up order at Ibrox no?

The patronising condescending pish that Thompson spouted during our darkest days is my issue, and now he finds himself in similar discomfort.

Archived