Faissal Transfer

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently Jim Jefferies spotted him on a beach. Dirty old sod.

There were a group of them. Fais is lucky he's good at football as the rest are currently in Jefferies basement and at least 2 have had to be dissolved in lime

Think ourselves and Motherwell are two similar sized clubs, but they have the money and we don't and that's what it all boils down to in the end. If he does indeed go (more than likely) then has my best wishes. Motherwell would be ideal for him. 

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Not to get too much into this, but Motherwell's average attendance is 4,600 with away crowds from the likes of Celtic, Aberdeen, Hearts etc, whilst ours is 3,500 - I think the biggest away crowd at EEP this season was about 400 being a one-off. 

Honours are fairly similar as well; both won Scottish Cup twice with 'Well being runners up 5 times and ourselves 3 times. 

But don't let the frustration at your club having a new name every season get in the way of things. 

Not to get too much into this, but Motherwell's average attendance is 4,600 with away crowds from the likes of Celtic, Aberdeen, Hearts etc, whilst ours is 3,500 - I think the biggest away crowd at EEP this season was about 400 being a one-off. 

Honours are fairly similar as well; both won Scottish Cup twice with 'Well being runners up 5 times and ourselves 3 times. 

But don't let the frustration at your club having a new name every season get in the way of things. 

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Deluded.

Rinsed.

He probably thinks that Watford are bigger than Leeds as well tbf

Let's turn this around, how big a club are Motherwell compared with, say, Airdrie?

Thing is, I never claimed that we were an equivalent club to a very well established SPL side, whilst we ply our trade in the third tier. Only the usual deluded Dunfy fools would do that.

Aye I don't get the logic of fans claiming we're a bigger club, or as big a club as, a team who has regularly been in top league for many years and has regularly played in Europe. I also don't get why they care.

Honours aren't fairly similar at all given Motherwell have won the League Cup and been Champions of Scotland - only they and Kilmarnock have won all 3 big trophies apart from City clubs. Dunfermline have a bit of a bandwagon going that pushes their crowds up - if you spend years in the top flight then crowds become becalmed unless you have something to galvanise them such as success.

whilst ours is 3,500

Didn't believe that until I checked it out. Very good number to have at that level after everything that has happened (i.e. being in that league for a few years).

Archived