Kilmarnock v Rangers, for the right to face Dumbarton (or Dundee)

Stop talking PISH. Super Rangers and Follow Follow were sung several times each and I honestly have no idea what Killie song you are referring to, (I have a suspicion that neither do you).

But that's a heartfelt condemnation of the bigotry on show Bob. You are an inspiration to us all.

I would have thought after embarrassing yourself last night with your mention of The Sash you would walk away from this but now you are claiming Follow Follow is sectarian. Go on , tell me, what is sectarian in the song Follow Follow?

I ll give you a clue as you obviously need it. You (Killie fans) were telling people of the Protestant faith to go home.

If you want to complain about Super Rangers then that is fine but you keep adding in songs that are in no way offensive to any normal thinking person. You are denying hearing your own support sing a song SOME believe to be a sectarian chant.

Your team were beaten by a far superior team that totally dominated your team for 180+ minutes. Suck it up and try and move on.

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would have thought after embarrassing yourself last night with your mention of The Sash you would walk away from this but now you are claiming Follow Follow is sectarian. Go on , tell me, what is sectarian in the song Follow Follow?

I ll give you a clue as you obviously need it. You (Killie fans) were telling people of the Protestant faith to go home.

If you want to complain about Super Rangers then that is fine but you keep adding in songs that are in no way offensive to any normal thinking person. You are denying hearing your own support sing a song SOME believe to be a sectarian chant.

Your team were beaten by a far superior team that totally dominated your team for 180+ minutes. Suck it up and try and move on.

We were beaten by a superior team and I have congratulated you on this. I actually didn't hear that song. But really, the vast majority of people in that stadia last night would have been of 'the protestant faith' Bob so you really are clutching at straws and you know it.

I mentioned the Sash as it clearly, (to me and most sensible others), has absolutely no place at a football match.

However, you seem determined to defend your fans overt sectarianism by projecting it onto others though. I hope you enjoy the next round of the cup as you deserve your place there.

We were beaten by a superior team and I have congratulated you on this. I actually didn't hear that song. But really, the vast majority of people in that stadia last night would have been of 'the protestant faith' Bob so you really are clutching at straws and you know it.

I mentioned the Sash as it clearly, (to me and most sensible others), has absolutely no place at a football match.

However, you seem determined to defend your fans overt sectarianism by projecting it onto others though. I hope you enjoy the next round of the cup as you deserve your place there.

Questioning its place at a football ground is one thing , wrongly labelling it sectarian is another , all through this thread you have shown that you are quite simply niave to the whole sectarian debate and would probably be best for you not to get involved as you seem pretty clueless at best

Peculiar how there's only 'sectarian' songs sung when Rangers win. Now that really is a huge coincidence.

Actually it's totally logical.

If Rangers fans are singing, they're generally singing sectarian nonsense.

Rangers fans only sing when they're winning.

Therefore you only hear sectarian songs when Rangers win.

Pretty simple really.

Questioning its place at a football ground is one thing , wrongly labelling it sectarian is another , all through this thread you have shown that you are quite simply niave to the whole sectarian debate and would probably be best for you not to get involved as you seem pretty clueless at best

I didn't label the Sash sectarian. I merely stated that we were treated to everyone's favourite song - and what a delightful song it is. Grown men teaching it to their kids - you should all be proud that it doesn't refer specifically to anything sectarian. Really, it's a lovely family friendly tune.

The sectarian songs sung by the majority of the travelling support last night had lyrics about 'fen**n bas**rds' or 'f**k the pope and the Vatican'. I pretty sure that's not naivety on my part to label them as such.

You keep sweeping though as semantics and pedantry seem the normal retort.

When Celtic demolished your side last year, your fans dished out the most sectarian musical Scotland has seen for the last ten years. In fact, your supporters embarrassing social media pages have been sharing videos of Rangers fans belting out sectarian anthems as some sort of 'who's like us?' wankathon. Proud to be sectarian. Disgusting club, disgusting fans.

Demolished ? They beat an awful Rangers team 2-0 when most of us deep down were fearing a rout

Demolished ? They beat an awful Rangers team 2-0 when most of us deep down were fearing a rout

They didn't demolish you, it was much worse than that - they humiliated you. You barely got out your own half, hardly touched the ball throughout and the last hour of the match consisted of Celtic playing keep-ball as your players ran aimlessly about the pitch hoping the referee would blow the whistle.

But the records show 0-2 so why not claim it as an achievement!

They didn't demolish you, it was much worse than that - they humiliated you. You barely got out your own half, hardly touched the ball throughout and the last hour of the match consisted of Celtic playing keep-ball as your players ran aimlessly about the pitch hoping the referee would blow the whistle.

But the records show 0-2 so why not claim it as an achievement!

We wee humilated plenty of times last season but the celtic game wisnae one of them chief , we were fully in the knowledge we we're shite going into that one

I see the Killie fans have been up to their old sectarian tricks again and trying to claim us and Rangers fans are the only ones.

Btw might just be me but I don't care if Rangers fans sing "f*** the pope and the Vatican" or "dirty fe**** bas****", it in no way offends me at all. In fact I feel more offended on sites like this from diddy fans who try to tarnish every single OF supporter as a bigot.

The irony on here is that so many people are in fact bigoted against Celtic and Rangers fans and don't even realise it.

I see the Killie fans have been up to their old sectarian tricks again and trying to claim us and Rangers fans are the only ones.

Btw might just be me but I don't care if Rangers fans sing "f*** the pope and the Vatican" or "dirty fe**** bas****", it in no way offends me at all. In fact I feel more offended on sites like this from diddy fans who try to tarnish every single OF supporter as a bigot.

The irony on here is that so many people are in fact bigoted against Celtic and Rangers fans and don't even realise it.

Oh, look! It's Tony the thick Celtic bigot.

On the subject of singing, I'm not sure how Rangers fans can sign No Surrender with a straight face after they sat back and let their club die.

I'd love to know why when your team scores a last minute winner, thousands of people suddenly think "What I'll do now, is remind everyone in the stadium that a particular dissident republican is dead."

Beamer for all involved.

Archived