Kilmarnock v Rangers, for the right to face Dumbarton (or Dundee)

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd love to know why when your team scores a last minute winner, thousands of people suddenly think "What I'll do now, is remind everyone in the stadium that a particular dissident republican is dead."

Beamer for all involved.

That's not what happened though is it , another to add to the list of qlp never ending list of lies , the two songs which followed the goal was the bouncy in the Moffat stand and we love you Rangers in the Chadwick , stick to Yer shite filled blog for made up pish please

Exactly how i thought this thread would go. Rangers win and the teams fans we're playing cry about this big bad songs that get sung :lol:

You would think people wouldn't give a shit about what gets sung, unless you have been living in a cave since you were born you would have heard the songs many, many times.

Exactly how i thought this thread would go. Rangers win and the teams fans we're playing cry about this big bad songs that get sung :lol:

You would think people wouldn't give a shit about what gets sung, unless you have been living in a cave since you were born you would have heard the songs many, many times.

Remember the outrage when Motherwell fans invaded the pitch and goaded Rangers fans .... Nah me neither

Apparently some bears shouted we are the people, the bloggers are in uproar and something must be done for the sake of the children.

For the love of God please think of the children...

Well your supporters certainly didn't when they threw glass bottles at them.

Archived