Kilmarnock v Rangers, for the right to face Dumbarton (or Dundee)

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Steady. It's pretty common for posters to even refer to the premiership as 'The SPL'. Annoying though.

That doesn't bother me too much, even though it is slightly annoying. No, it was the (Lol :lol::lol::thumsup2:thumsup2), after it which is just setting yourself up for a fall really.

That doesn't bother me too much, even though it is slightly annoying. No, it was the (Lol :lol::lol::thumsup2:thumsup2), after it which is just setting yourself up for a fall really.

You really want to start picking posters up on minor inaccuracies? LOLOLOLOL

Has any Dundee fan suggested we're going through? You Sevco fans seem to have a bit of a problem understanding what a hypothetical situation is. Thread titles generally give you an idea of the content within.

They are certainly talking the talk.

Having seen both sides this season theres nothing much to seperate them on the park. Difference will be in the dugout, where Hartley should be smart enough to capitalize on Warburtons completely predictable overly attacking style

Aye. I'd say at the best, you've got a 50/50 chance. And that's me being kind.

There is absolutely nothing to suggest you're a better side than Dundee. Nothing at all.

So, "being kind", you give Rangers a 50/50 chance at Ibrox?....

And you have the audacity to claim I made a ludicrous statement by saying Rangers should win?...

Rangers have the better players and the advantage of the match being at Ibrox. That makes them heavy favourites in my opinion and any result for Dundee (or Dumbarton!) would be considered an upset.

We were dreadful at the back that night and while St J were taking their chances we were spurning ours. I already mentioned we need to improve our chances to goals count dramatically or we will get punished against better teams.

What chances were these? One of your on-loan midfielders had a long range shot in the first half, Tavernier scored and Waghorn missed a header just after but what else? Even Rangers' own highlights didn't show more than those three chances, yet showed six from Saints.

Rangers fans, prompted by Warburton, have rewritten what actually happened that night.

So, "being kind", you give Rangers a 50/50 chance at Ibrox?....

And you have the audacity to claim I made a ludicrous statement by saying Rangers should win?...

Rangers have the better players and the advantage of the match being at Ibrox. That makes them heavy favourites in my opinion and any result for Dundee (or Dumbarton!) would be considered an upset.

You don't half talk some pish. If it ends up being us versus your mob then there is not a bookie in the land who will have Rangers as heavy favourites.

And any Rangers fan construing my earlier post as we beat St Johnstone and St Johnstone beat Rangers therefore we would beat Rangers wants to have a word with themselves.

What chances were these? One of your on-loan midfielders had a long range shot in the first half, Tavernier scored and Waghorn missed a header just after but what else? Even Rangers' own highlights didn't show more than those three chances, yet showed six from Saints.

Rangers fans, prompted by Warburton, have rewritten what actually happened that night.

They are something else these Sevco fans. I watched that game and the scoreline was a perfect reflection of the match. St Johnstone pumped Rangers that night.

Loads of fans are blinkered towards their team but this lot take the pish.

Archived