Kilmarnock v Rangers, for the right to face Dumbarton (or Dundee)

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Read the thread ? You are making QLP look good ffs

Wat?

If you're going to haver pish and accuse posters of saying stuff then it's up to you to use the quote function to back up your wild claims.

Seeing as it's all a figment of your imagination though, I can see why it might be a bit of a problem for you.

You disputing anything I'm saying here or are you going to do the usual No8 job of being glib and avoiding it?

I thought I was Travis? Anyway...

Would you be more confident of your club beating Dumbarton at home or Rangers away? Of course it is football and anything can happen but all things being equal

Rangers will be odds on if they play Dundee, If you're a betting man you will get at least 3/1 for Dundee.

Which is good odds to take.

The odds don't reflect the chances each team has but where the money is going or likely to go. It wouldn't matter who Rangers had at home (Celtic apart) - they are always going to be the bookie's favourite.

Which is good odds to take.

The odds don't reflect the chances each team has but where the money is going or likely to go. It wouldn't matter who Rangers had at home (Celtic apart) - they are always going to be the bookie's favourite.

Rangers will be massive favourites for a reason. Not one Scumdee player would get on the Rangers bench.

BobWilliamson, on 19 Feb 2016 - 18:17, said:BobWilliamson, on 19 Feb 2016 - 18:17, said:

I thought I was Travis? Anyway...

Would you be more confident of your club beating Dumbarton at home or Rangers away? Of course it is football and anything can happen but all things being equal

In the league? Dumbarton. Ask me the same question about a side like Dunfermline, if they just took us to a replay, and the situations would be similar. And then I wouldn't be so sure.

I suppose in this case, it'd be more like getting a side like Stranraer or Cowdenbeath, with Dunfermline playing the Rangers role. Either way, the point stands.

I don't think any bookie will have anyone as runaway favourites for the game. Hard to tell who they'd go with. Wouldn't be surprised either way.

Rangers will be massive favourites. (particularly as odds are determined by the bets placed so it's probably pointless to make a judgement on the betting alone)

Instead, lets just apply logic. Rangers with the better players and the benefit of home advantage. Of course they're favourites.

Rangers with the utterly rancid defence who will probably get unlocked with ease at least twice. Rangers who have been squandering chance after chance in numerous games recently.

You're overestimating Rangers in a big way here. Dundee absolutely should be putting both Dumbarton and Rangers out of the cup, and doing so with ease.

Archived