Kilmarnock v Rangers, for the right to face Dumbarton (or Dundee)

It will be a laugh if Dumbarton end up beating this diddy mob. I only saw the highlights of Dundees shitfest 0-0 vs Killie and they look utterly shite.

You watched the highlights of the Dundee game yet had never heard of Gary Harkins? Interesting.

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just read it again ya mug, 40 YEARS without winning f**k ALL!! That statistic has nothing to do with how long Rangers have/have not been in existence, it's your OWN record, and it's pish!

I agree, ladle.

It stops this season and your club can at least say 'hey, we got beat off the winners' in some sort of sad self backslap.

Then you'll go burst and die again.

I see The Rangers are up to their usual tricks and are doing their best to unsettle Greg Stewart in the build up to this potential tie. Truly the scummiest club in Scotland and I wouldn't expect anything less from them.

I see The Rangers are up to their usual tricks and are doing their best to unsettle Greg Stewart in the build up to this potential tie. Truly the scummiest club in Scotland and I wouldn't expect anything less from them.

We just have to wait for all the Greg who posts and why are The Rangers looking to sign diddy club players!

Different team same deluded support!

We just have to wait for all the Greg who posts and why are The Rangers looking to sign diddy club players!

Different team same deluded support!

Yep. And the ironic thing is that O'Halloran is probably the first player they've signed who isn't a championship level player. But even he looked pish against QOS the other day. Although it's hardly surprising to see his footballing abilities fade away when he's managed by a man who got the job by sending in his football manager résumé.

That's what I thought. Although apparently he's been a premiership player for years so we should all idolise him.

You should idolise him? Is that what was said? It's completely tragic how blinkered you zombies are.

Who's Craig Stewart? Any good and where does he play?

Eta: Why is BradHorse red dotting all of Moonster's posts? :lol:

Why are you going around checking monsters rep?

I agree, ladle.

It stops this season and your club can at least say 'hey, we got beat off the winners' in some sort of sad self backslap.

Then you'll go burst and die again.

Don't talk mince, not only have you already beaten Dumbarton, but gone on to lift the trophy!!? A bit early to be so pished no?

Don't talk mince, not only have you already beaten Dumbarton, but gone on to lift the trophy!!? A bit early to be so pished no?

I can see the future. I foresee a Derry Juggernaut steamrollering Hibs in the final.

I also see your club dying (again) and Stephe Thompson being arrested on sexual abuse charges.

Thank you.

Archived