Kilmarnock v Rangers, for the right to face Dumbarton (or Dundee)

Makes me laugh this continual what you (RFC) have/haven't done. Never heard nothing from these nobodies until the rise of social media timed with the downfall of our club through financial mismanagement and the abandoned responsibilities of criminals.

The thing is the likes of Dundee FC (who have won f*ck all of note in 40 years) had nothing to do with our demise, they didn't halt a title win, they didn't beat us to ensure relegation, they didn't destroy us in successive cup finals etc, they did nothing, nothing at all to contribute.

Yet they ( not just DFC, but many others too) claim this as some sort of achievement for their club and its support. Imagine supporting a football club when the only thing you have to celebrate is someone else's misfortune. Imagine being like that in 'real life' eh!?

Waking up at 4am to find Sevconian heads STILL, 4 years later, STILL being detached from the rest of their bodies. Just shows how much it hurts.

#fantastico

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2012 - We voted Rangers out of the League

I guess for some, that's simply enough!

I hate to be picky Rob but that's not quite what happened is it? You liquidated yourselves and the member clubs chose not to give you a free pass into the top league. They did however, vote you straight into the bottom tier rather than have you qualify through right which was quite nice when you think of it.

You're welcome.

I hate to be picky Rob but that's not quite what happened is it? You liquidated yourselves and the member clubs chose not to give you a free pass into the top league. They did however, vote you straight into the bottom tier rather than have you qualify through right which was quite nice when you think of it.

You're welcome.

Never let facts cloud the issue!

You're welcome.

Aye go on then, Cheers

Looks like another momentous balls up by the sfa. No TV coverage at all . not even allowing club channels to broadcast in UK or overseas, only delayed broadcast allowed after midnight . I know its uefa but maybe someone at the sfa should have read the wee red book .... It's bad when your relying on radio Scotland !!!!!!

Looks like another momentous balls up by the sfa. No TV coverage at all . not even allowing club channels to broadcast in UK or overseas, only delayed broadcast allowed after midnight . I know its uefa but maybe someone at the sfa should have read the wee red book .... It's bad when your relying on radio Scotland !!!!!!

The TV money is nice and it's good for fans who can't get there from either side to see the game. However, from a purely footballing point of view I think this is great. Rangers sold their full allocation of circa 8300. Killie tickets still on sale but stand at over 6000 and the sales are still going well. It's a cup replay for the chance of a game at Hampden - and it should be tasty. I can't wait!

You're welcome.

Wrong, the authorities caved into mob rule and allowed the baying online mhob to dictate policy.

You're welcome.

Fast-forward to this coming Tuesday, and a victory for either side sets up a winnable home tie to guarantee progression to a Scottish Cup semi-final at Hampden. This game, as I mentioned before, is as big for both sides. Giving away any more tickets would be seen as a sign of lying down, especially when home sales are still going so well.

Good point.

However, the club have already given away more than 8000 ticket though, have they not?.... So that ship has already sailed. :)

The club have opted for the money rather than maintaining home advantage. From a fans perspective that must be frustrating? especially given "home sales are still going so well"?......

Good point.

However, the club have already given away more than 8000 ticket though, have they not?.... So that ship has already sailed. :)

The club have opted for the money rather than maintaining home advantage. From a fans perspective that must be frustrating? especially given "home sales are still going so well"?......

If you weren't an armchair supporter you would have got a ticket.

Reports are that there are only a few hundred general sale tickets left for this game. If true, we are looking at a 16,000 plus crowd. Unconfirmed at present but pleasing that they appear to be going so well.

This game not being on TV has really helped boost the numbers.

Archived