Daniel Bryan announces retirement

TheGreenMonster

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me too although wwe fails to shock that much anymore. Will probably be told to post it on his Twitter to increase viewing ratings for the night.

This will be nowhere near how shit was when Edge came out to retrie right out of nowhere but still Shan none the less.

Me too although wwe fails to shock that much anymore. Will probably be told to post it on his Twitter to increase viewing ratings for the night.

This will be nowhere near how shit was when Edge came out to retrie right out of nowhere but still Shan none the less.

I'm sure Edge was told just that morning so they couldn't really do anything but an immediate announcement.

I genuinely cried during that segment. I'm fucking glad there was no one else home to see it.

With the contract thing, there's another scenario to consider. Daniel Bryan is fit, and wants to leave. He's inactive so his contract is stalled ( this does happen btw ). He has retired to allow the contract to tick down, and now he's going to chuck it when it runs out and return to wrestling outside of WWE.

So essentially, he's going from WWE, but he's not retired. That'd be my guess if this is all legit.

Archived