Tea bagging

I take it we don't all make tea in pint glasses, then? :unsure:

I used to work with a boy who commandeered a used plant pot for his tea breaks. Bit much even for me.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I take it we don't all make tea in pint glasses, then? :unsure:

I used to work with a boy who commandeered a used plant pot for his tea breaks. Bit much even for me.

A used plant pot ffs? What did he plug his hole with?

Oh & Zen, what's the best way to OLDHAM?

Grimbo

A used plant pot ffs? What did he plug his hole with?

Oh & Zen, what's the best way to OLDHAM?

Grimbo

I'm assuming it was one of the outer decorative pots rather than the ones with drainage; I could never quite bring myself to stare too closely while he slurped away. I know it was big enough that he used to put three bags in, though, and he picked it up during a house clearance.

Nice lad, but an absolute madman who shit himself on the job once and wanted to carry on working :wacko:

I'm assuming it was one of the outer decorative pots rather than the ones with drainage; I could never quite bring myself to stare too closely while he slurped away. I know it was big enough that he used to put three bags in, though, and he picked it up during a house clearance.

Nice lad, but an absolute madman who shit himself on the job once and wanted to carry on working :wacko:

I'm intrigued to know more about this lad, I think it's the car crash effect of it all tbh.

Is he still in business? By that I mean alive.

Grimbo

I'm intrigued to know more about this lad, I think it's the car crash effect of it all tbh.

Is he still in business? By that I mean alive.

Grimbo

No idea; that must have been about fifteen years ago, and I've not seen him since. He was about as wide as he was tall, so I'd imagine he'll have had some kind of heart problem since then, but hopefully he's still stoating aboot somewhere with his plant pot beverages :P

Archived