General Politics Thread

Granny Danger

Not quite - we know Strichener is winning this hands down.

A better analogy would be a bare dust knuckle fight where Baxter keeps getting up after being knocked down.

I thought Baxter was winning, but I haven't read any of the posts for the last couple of days.

10 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Not quite - we know Strichener is winning this hands down.

You haven't been paying attention, mate. Just what was Strichner's "Winning" argument?  The bits where he lied through his teeth or the bits where he made statements without any evidence to back it up?

Edited by Baxter Parp

Isner and Mahut may not have been all time greats but they were talented professionals who reached the top 10 in the world and top 40 respectively
This is more like two drunken pensioners improvising a game over a garden wall with satsumas and frying pans

So this would be like watching a 70-68 final set where every point won until the final game came from double faults?

18 hours ago, Baxter Parp said:

Jesus Christ, if you're not blaming Labour just who is it that was living beyond their means?  But by all means wave the white flag, chum.  It's about time.

I'll repost the original, since you've still provided nothing to contradict it whatsoever.

CKoac1KWoAA9f9d.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Blyth

Read this:

I have not asserted that Labours overspending was responsible for the financial crisis and therefore I have no need to prove something that I haven't claimed and unlike you, I fully comprehend that that the financial crisis and Labour overspending are two separate events.

after that, read this and see if you comprehend it this time

I have not asserted that Labours overspending was responsible for the financial crisis and therefore I have no need to prove something that I haven't claimed and unlike you, I fully comprehend that that the financial crisis and Labour overspending are two separate events.

and finally read this

the financial crisis and Labour overspending are two separate events.

21 minutes ago, strichener said:

Read this:

after that, read this and see if you comprehend it this time

and finally read this

Pish, half this misbegotten thread has been you trying to prove that the government of the day was "living beyond its means" and those "quotes" appear nowhere in  it.

Edited by Baxter Parp

35 minutes ago, bob the tank said:

Everybody's favourite Tory has been featured on Twitter for being just Reynard as usual

2c2ea94d0dceae9789aacf08f4ef4fc0.jpg

I was once parked in a disabled space, illegally!

Luckily, I wasn't burned alive.  I suppose I must accept that that would've been no more than I deserved.

4 hours ago, bob the tank said:

Everybody's favourite Tory has been featured on Twitter for being just Reynard as usual

2c2ea94d0dceae9789aacf08f4ef4fc0.jpg

Not really a shock is it ? This is the same guy that got banned from a football forum for going on a 3 day rant about Muslims. No wonder he's angry.....look at the fucking state of him :lol:

Not really a shock is it ? This is the same guy that got banned from a football forum for going on a 3 day rant about Muslims. No wonder he's angry.....look at the fucking state of him :lol:

He was also punted from his local Conservative party due to his unsavoury viewpoints if I remember right.

Guy clearly isn't right in the head.

Is being a complete arsehole being "not right in the head"?

Oh he is a complete c**t, but he definitely isn't all there either.

I had to soak my eyes in bleach after reading his tweets.

1 hour ago, mizfit said:

Oh he is a complete c**t, but he definitely isn't all there either.

I had to soak my eyes in bleach after reading his tweets.

He's just a hard right Tory, he holds views similar to quite a chunk of the Tory party, they just keep them and or their views away from the MSM as much as possible.

I'd be shocked if at least 25% of the party don't believe that all folk on the social are scrounging b*****ds and should get f**k all assistance.