Peterhead Vs Forfar

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Campbell, a legend in my eyes, was ditched for going on a seven game winless streak after being top of the league. we have a dodgy period every season, most teams do. Bollan has brought in players but has done nothing by way of lifting spirits or confidence. The first time they played at home under him they appeared to have shape but have gotten worse with every game since. Losing Douglas with his toys out of the pram moment didn't help though, Dick should have been given a chance to sort things out. The board/chairman have done the club no favours sacking one the best motivators (perhaps not a great tactician admittedly) and bringing in a characterless manager who seems either unwilling or unable to change game plans. I couldn't imagine sitting in the changing room pre match and listening to his team talk and coming out fired up. He'll get the rest of the season but unless we at least go down fighting, though it looks like we'll just capitulate, then it's time for the board to admit their mistake and replace GB.

Going to have to agree here.......unless a victory on Saturday sparks us into life.

Campbell, a legend in my eyes, was ditched for going on a seven game winless streak after being top of the league. we have a dodgy period every season, most teams do. Bollan has brought in players but has done nothing by way of lifting spirits or confidence. The first time they played at home under him they appeared to have shape but have gotten worse with every game since. Losing Douglas with his toys out of the pram moment didn't help though, Dick should have been given a chance to sort things out. The board/chairman have done the club no favours sacking one the best motivators (perhaps not a great tactician admittedly) and bringing in a characterless manager who seems either unwilling or unable to change game plans. I couldn't imagine sitting in the changing room pre match and listening to his team talk and coming out fired up. He'll get the rest of the season but unless we at least go down fighting, though it looks like we'll just capitulate, then it's time for the board to admit their mistake and replace GB.

Excellent post .

Wasn't it 11 league games without a win?

Archived