Peterhead Vs Forfar

No ? For me with the Noble sending off, he could have easily avoided the boy. He should count himself lucky that we were playing a team that is as completely off colour as Forfar.

Very good performance in the second half from Peterhead, im sure Jim read the riot act at halftime

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bollan settling in nicely at Forfar I see...

First game, I feel, that his stamp should have been apparent. Not liking what I saw, we were clearly in trouble at the start of the second half, game screaming for attacking wingers and he brings on Hodge who likes to pass sideways or backwards!

Red Card all day long closer you look at it the more clearer it becomes it was a red card, and what has happened to Forfar in the highlight played some good football but then crumbled seems to be Fofar cant see teams of when in command.

Wtf was Hill doing for the first, he's woeful ever since he's came back! He was shite before he left before too

It clearly took a weird bounce after the deflection but he still looked clumsy. He does seem to like palming his saves into the path of the opposition too.

No win in 17 league games what an absolute embarrassment.

I'm sorry but how long can you blame the managers for this the players have to take the blame.

Don't tell me for one minute that set of players should be going 17 without a win where the teams are all much of a muchness apart from Dunfermline.

No win in 17 league games what an absolute embarrassment.

I'm sorry but how long can you blame the managers for this the players have to take the blame.

Don't tell me for one minute that set of players should be going 17 without a win where the teams are all much of a muchness apart from Dunfermline.

The players look like they couldn't give a f**k. Shambles from the top down

You will certainly have to improve a lot to stay clear of relegation, this was probably the poorest Forfar team I've seen at Balmoor. At least with Dick Campbell you knew you were in for a real battle - Peterhead steamrollered you in the second half and Bollan seemed clueless how to stop it.

You will certainly have to improve a lot to stay clear of relegation, this was probably the poorest Forfar team I've seen at Balmoor. At least with Dick Campbell you knew you were in for a real battle - Peterhead steamrollered you in the second half and Bollan seemed clueless how to stop it.

Come on yous gave us 8 one season!!

Come on yous gave us 8 one season!!

I think that was before Campbell was manager. He has a point though, Forfar looked totally rattled after we equalised and didn't seem to recover at all, even with the extra man, apart from a ten minute spell at the end when we sat in.

There must be one Forfar fan out there who thinks we can survive......surely?? Bollan was the boards No1 pick i understand, they were hoping (1) he would come in and give the whole place a lift right away = Failed (2) get into the next round of the cup = Failed (3) Keep us in the 2nd division = ?

There must be one Forfar fan out there who thinks we can survive......surely?? Bollan was the boards No1 pick i understand, they were hoping (1) he would come in and give the whole place a lift right away = Failed (2) get into the next round of the cup = Failed (3) Keep us in the 2nd division = ?

I think we can survive but will need to get 6 from next 9 points and I don't think we'll get anything at Ayr.

The fact we've started scoring helps but Bollan will have start being brave, drop Swankie and Young and get some energy in.

It's unfathonable what Bollan - or anyone else for that matter - sees in Derek Young. Not convinced by Scott Martin either, hasn't done anything to warrant 90 minutes week after week.

Young was posted missing yet again, Hodge is an ideal player to bring on if we're 2 or 3 goals up but not chasing a game, he is so negative.

Martin had a good first half but never got passed the full back once in the second half, shpuld have been hoiked not long after the restart.

Campbell, a legend in my eyes, was ditched for going on a seven game winless streak after being top of the league. we have a dodgy period every season, most teams do. Bollan has brought in players but has done nothing by way of lifting spirits or confidence. The first time they played at home under him they appeared to have shape but have gotten worse with every game since. Losing Douglas with his toys out of the pram moment didn't help though, Dick should have been given a chance to sort things out. The board/chairman have done the club no favours sacking one the best motivators (perhaps not a great tactician admittedly) and bringing in a characterless manager who seems either unwilling or unable to change game plans. I couldn't imagine sitting in the changing room pre match and listening to his team talk and coming out fired up. He'll get the rest of the season but unless we at least go down fighting, though it looks like we'll just capitulate, then it's time for the board to admit their mistake and replace GB.

Archived