Raith v Livi

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I contacted the club numerous times to find out the answers to this outrage, it has taken 3 days of sleepless nights to find out but finally the statement we had all been waited for has been released.

Soviet style mind games. We should try that more often.

Away team: "So where's the away dressing room?"

Rovers: "Not sure what you are talking about? There's a space free in the cleaning cupboard but that's it I'm afraid.."

Away team: "So where's the away dressing room?"

Rovers: "Not sure what you are talking about? There's a space free in the cleaning cupboard but that's it I'm afraid.."

No, no. You let them get changed first and leave all their belongings in there. Then you lock the door and leave them to wait outside until you feel like letting them in. Then you 'find' the key, but by that time they are all unsettled and only have 5 minutes to rest before the start of the second half. Old school soviet tactics.

Do the same after the game if you're feeling particularly evil. For best effects, make sure there is no hot water after the game.

Fortress Starks.

Rovers have hit back at the disgusting allegations on the Livi website.

It was someone from the Livi staff that locked themselves out and they waited outside for no more than 3-4 minutes.

The next match between these two sides should be a fiery affair after this sorry saga.

Archived