Raith v Livi

So many humpings of raith recently that they all merge into one - fully expect at least a two goal victory again today - raiths relegation form to continue to 1 in 13

Livi are 6/1 to win at -1 Handicap and 12/1 for -2. Fill your boots.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm hoping all of this negativity is a piss take? :lol:

Although it wouldn't surprise me if we get beat today, but I'm reasonably confident we can get a result today. By that I mean sneak a draw :lol:

No it's not a piss take, if we don't win at least 7-0 today I will be very dissapointed.

Plenty of value in -2

Possibly. Maybe best to go Asian Handicap. Slightly lower odds but you get your stake back if it's a draw. 6/1 @ -1 Livi is good value. However, Livi's current squad is not that impressive. Are they capable of dispensing a humping? I suppose we'll find out shortly.

13/5 for a Livi win of any sort is good value.

Possibly. Maybe best to go Asian Handicap. Slightly lower odds but you get your stake back if it's a draw. 6/1 @ -1 Livi is good value. However, Livi's current squad is not that impressive. Are they capable of dispensing a humping? I suppose we'll find out shortly.

13/5 for a Livi win of any sort is good value.

To be fair I'm maybe getting carried away over your defensive woes ! If Davidson makes it - game will maybe be closer than I first thought

I'm not confident ahead of this anymore tbh, all this negativity from the Rovers fans is never a good thing, plus they have someone to play for today, we will need to match the effort and commitment of the rovers players if we are going to get anything today.

I'm not confident ahead of this anymore tbh, all this negativity from the Rovers fans is never a good thing, plus they have someone to play for today, we will need to match the effort and commitment of the rovers players if we are going to get anything today.

With the greatest of respect to Ally Gourlay, he would agree that the team would try just as hard in any game.

I'm hoping all of this negativity is a piss take? :lol:

Although it wouldn't surprise me if we get beat today, but I'm reasonably confident we can get a result today. By that I mean sneak a draw :lol:

We've won 1 league game in 12 attempts. That's a third of the season.

With the greatest of respect to Ally Gourlay, he would agree that the team would try just as hard in any game.

I don't doubt that one bit but it always happens, just like against bigger opposition, if you lose someone at the club it's only natural to try and raise your game further.

I don't doubt that one bit but it always happens, just like against bigger opposition, if you lose someone at the club it's only natural to try and raise your game further.

With all due respect players only care about themselves - this won't impact on performance one iota although romantically we'd all like to think it would

Archived