Raith v Livi

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not surprised to hear Darren Cole involved in a f**k up for the goal. Can we put him in jail and get Gallagher back instead?

Harsh I think, was a standout last week, Mcallum rushed out his goals when Cole had the situation under control.

Harsh I think, was a standout last week, Mcallum rushed out his goals when Cole had the situation under control.

Fair enough, couldn't make it today or last week, any time I've seen him this season he's been pretty rotten.

But then again so have most have our players...

Really solid performance from the Rovers today.

Both Davidson and Barr were solid albeit Buchanan and White were powder puff. Connelly was fantastic and linked up really, really well with Harry.

Looks like Stewart has started to find a bit of confidence and his reaction to ponce on the Livi mistake was spot on.

Was then great to see Connelly round of his good performance with a goal as well.

Livi were poor but it was great to pick up a win and three points.

So many humpings of raith recently that they all merge into one - fully expect at least a two goal victory again today - raiths relegation form to continue to 1 in 13

So, how did that work out? Still, yer 4 points (?) ahead of the newly motivated Alloa Athletic...and played one game more.....acht .ye'll be fine. :whistle

Good to win and glad it was so comfortable in the end. Davidson and Barr were a bit ropey to start, getting caught too far apart a few times but grew in to it as time went on. Stewart and Harry seem to play well together, similar to how Stewart and Vaughan used to play with Harry in the hole and Stewart on the shoulder. Gutted Panatoyiou's strike hit the underside of the bar, would've been a wonder goal.

Connolly is a must sign for next season for me. Give him what he wants and keep him here.

Archived