County v Accies - 20/2/16

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Be interested to hear how we looked second half, "on paper" our team looked set up for a battering.

Delighted with that result, 2 points further away from Dundee, and 3 points further from Caley.

Only shame is that St J got a last minute winner.

Imagine our back 4 will now be Foster-Davies-Robertson-Quinn. Which is a lot more solid than with Reckord in, but going to be a bit dull going forward. Hope Fraser is back soon.

So good to have someone with free kick ability again. That's 3 in recent weeks for him (1 dev game). McShane really come onto a game, first pick in the middle for me.

Which leads to us playing another CM on the right, don't understand this. Two wingers on bench. We were lacking an option on the right for most of the first half as Jackson gets pulled inside. Surely Franks is a better option.

Would like us to get Schalk on a longer deal, great ability and work rate some headed finish for his goal.

Referee did his best to ruin a game already hampered by weather and pitch with some horrendous decisions and inconsistency. Although I will say it was a red for me. May change my mind if tv says different but he was last man and caught the attaching player.

Hamilton play a similar style to Hearts, big, physical, direct and like to gain a set piece around the box. We struggle against a team like this, so delighted to have 3 points.

One last thing, that save by Fox, one of the best I have seen. Really looked to be going in.

Be interested to hear how we looked second half, "on paper" our team looked set up for a battering.

Delighted with that result, 2 points further away from Dundee, and 3 points further from Caley.

Only shame is that St J got a last minute winner.

Imagine our back 4 will now be Foster-Davies-Robertson-Quinn. Which is a lot more solid than with Reckord in, but going to be a bit dull going forward. Hope Fraser is back soon.

Isn't Foster not due a suspension next week. Sure I read that somewhere

Fox had another cracker today. First of that cross that almost swirled in with the wind that he had to tip over, and the top drawer save from close range. Not to mention the constant assault on the box after the red card.

Great job from the team to come back from that and so pleased to have someone who can hit free kicks again. A game we really needed to win.

Great result.

Thought the Rekord sending off was a wee bit harsh. He mis-timed a swipe at the ball to take Imrie down. Technically a last man foul though I suppose.

Did anyone see what happened with the Quinn yellow card/free kick? Either I missed something or it was a strange one.

Fox has been excellent for us this season.

I might look a bit of a tit after the highlights come on but thought Jamie got the ball and there was no foul.

It's got to be said, the look on the wee p***k Imrie's face when he realised he wasn't getting any bonus this weekend has made my weekend. Such a cuntfuttocked odious little wankstain that makes MacKinnon look like Stephen hawking in the intelligence stakes, but hey...no malice, I'm sure he's a nice guy

I don't delight in defeat - this journey down the road on train is going to drag in.

It speaks volumes we've failed to beat Hearts + County now when both have been down to 10 men for most of the match - only taking 1 point.

We're going down either via play-offs or automatically - at least we'd get to avoid playing Sevco again.

Archived