Inverness Caledonian Thistle (Bottlers) v Hibernian

Stephen Malkmus

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surely Robbies will open early - ish on a Sunday? Looking forward to ICTChris getting smashed tatties and disgracing himself before, during and after the game. Will distract me from what will no doubt be a toothless ICT performance*.

*Please be wrong about the ICT performance but not ICTChris getting hammered.

Surely Robbies will open early - ish on a Sunday? Looking forward to ICTChris getting smashed tatties and disgracing himself before, during and after the game. Will distract me from what will no doubt be a toothless ICT performance*.

*Please be wrong about the ICT performance but not ICTChris getting hammered.

Hurtful.

So who will be the likely pundits with ICT/Hibs connections on Sunday? Brewster? Butcher? Rankin? Latapy?

...Zibi?

Completely forgot about him. What an awful player, summed up Collins signings at hibs tbh. Apart from that goal against Celtic.

He played 45 minutes for us, I think against Hearts, did not too bad but got injured and never played for us again. One of Brewsters panic signings shortly before he was sacked.

Have a look at opening times for bars near the bottom of Leith Walk. Places like Central, Wilkies should be open earlier than that. Tam o Shanter and Marksman will be open early too but they're not to everyone's tastes.

I used to live near the Tammy, and would walk passed it on my way to work at 6:30am. More often than not I'd see the place fucking bouncing, with the lethal mixture of the roudy nightshift boys coming off their shift and the perennial jakeballs.

The envy flowed through me.

EDIT - Mixed up 'their' and 'there'. Beast.

Wilkies opens at 10 on Sunday. Have a look at place called Joker and the Thief closer to the ground. Used to open very early when it was Brunswick but recently changed and I doubt they'll open early anymore.

Joker and Thief opens 3pm everyday

Archived