Inverness Caledonian Thistle (Bottlers) v Hibernian

Stephen Malkmus

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Safe journey down to any ICT fans travelling down.

Heard the front 2 for us will be Dagnall and Stokes. Not the best source however so who knows, also said McGeouch would be back in the team.

If that's true thank f**k I'm not there

A defeat for hibs could well destroy what little confidence they have left.

A win for a fellow championship team would be nice too.

#cannae make my mind up

I used to live near the Tammy, and would walk passed it on my way to work at 6:30am. More often than not I'd see the place fucking bouncing, with the lethal mixture of the roudy nightshift boys coming off their shift and the perennial jakeballs.

The envy flowed through me.

EDIT - Mixed up 'their' and 'there'. Beast.

Not a place I go to really but it's a good traditional pub.

#HFCvICTFC: Oxley, Gray, McGregor, Fontaine, Stevenson, Thomson, McGeouch, McGinn, Henderson, Keatings, Stokes

Keatings has been hopeless since November. Needs to step it up today. We also need to stop chucking goals like we have in the last three games.

Inverness are very good odds....

#ICTFC v #Hibs XI: Fon Williams; Tremarco, Devine, Warren, Williams, Tansey, Vigurs, Polworth, Draper, Roberts, Storey.

Glad Williams is in for Horner at left back although we still don't have too much up top. Foran has risen from the dead to take a place on the bench.

I did my hamstring at football this morning so hopefully this isn't one of those days when everything football-related goes tits up.

Archived