Morton vs Falkirk

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Taiwo was closest to the incident and knew straight away it was bad. Really good to see him holding Conor and keeping him calm. Hopefully he makes a full recovery.

Thompson was absolutely woeful throughout.

The fact him and Collum are our top refs tells you everything you need to know about the standard of officiating in Scotland just now.

I know UEFA and FIFA have them as our top refs but are they really? Collum in particular is atrocious and everything about his manner is the opposite of what a ref should be (ie he is very showy and demonstrative). I think MacLean is the best ref in Scotland tbh.

9-12 months.

Not with the facilities the top clubs have these days. Going back a few years i think it was Stan Collymore came back from a horrific break after about 6 weeks. I remember being stunned at the time as i'd just started walking again after a similar injury but it was 6 months for me being on the NHS.

Not with the facilities the top clubs have these days. Going back a few years i think it was Stan Collymore came back from a horrific break after about 6 weeks. I remember being stunned at the time as i'd just started walking again after a similar injury but it was 6 months for me being on the NHS.

Man Utd probably have brilliant facilities but that hasn't stopped Luke Shaw being out 4 months already.

Horrible news regarding McGrandles but it was obvious at the time he had suffered a break. Leg breaks are usually in region of 6 months nowadays so hopefully he gets best possible facilities and recovery

Poor game yesterday where conditions were just as bad. We showed yesterday how good we are defensively even though we lacked composure at times

Was quite disappointed in Johnstone up front for Ton. Always been impressed with him and I wouldn't mind him in the navy blue

Going by the picture in the Sun today its a poor challenge from McKee although he is at leas trying to go for the ball so its not a deliberate attempt to do McGrandles in my opinion. When your foot is up and coming down at that angle on a players leg there's, only going to be one outcome unfortunately. Very lucky not to be shown a red especially in the modern game I would say.

How Thomson couldn't see that as a sending off is quite incredible especially when you think of some of the soft orderings off you see these days.

It was a 50/50. There was no intent to hurt the boy he just came off worse. Joe McKee could've been the one that broke his leg and McGrandles could've been fine.

Archived