Dumbarton (0) v Hibernian

This.

The keeper debate is a distraction and mere fiddling while Rome burns. What we need is someone, anyone, to drag us forward and create some chances.

Spot on, I found the scapegoating of Mark Brown last night to be glossing over a woeful team performance. Hopefully Jamie Lindsay will be back and grabs the game by the baws.

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can see this being a lot closer than some people think. We're in the middle of a brutal fixture congestion, which sees us playing 7 games in 3 weeks. I reckon Stubbs will put out more reserves, like he did with the Alloa game, and save the main lads for Queens 3 days later.

1-0 Hibs.

Will ThirdrockfromtheSon be taking his laddie to the game after previously missing out on seeing the Hibees?

Go on, make it up to him.

Yes, he'll be there.

I'll remind you again - the "laddie" is 26, not 6.

HTH

This is really a nothing game for us. If we lose then it was always the likely result. If we sneak something then it's a bonus. With that in mind, I'd love to see us have a go. We're not expected to take anything from the game so if we lose then at least we've given it a go.

The worry is that we go into the game trying to keep it respectable and get pumped anyway.

Watching your team trying to defend a narrow loss is soul destroying

Aye, going by the doom-laden posts on this thread that away day to Stanraer is looking more enticing by the minute ;)

With Morton winning 3-0 I thought there was a chink of light but if Barry cook is referee then let's just concede a 10-0 defeat to hibs and keep the lads fresh for Alloa. The opposition we face until the end of the season is bad enough but with cook and that other nutter charleston still refereeing what hope have we?if Collum has been demoted due to poor refereeing decisions why are cook and charleston not being sent to Mongolia?

Do it for the bears, that is all.

Not that we'd do anything to help your lot up, but I'd say we won't have to.

Hibs have done a Hibs again, and cleared the path for your lot to get into the Premiership.

I understand they always give a great welcome to new teams in the top League, and you'll be made as welcome as every other first-timers in the top flight.

Archived