Dumbarton (0) v Hibernian

Can't decide whether last night's pumping is a good ir bad thing for us.

Fearing the wounded animal lashing out in spectacular style. On the other hand the heids could be down and the pressure will be building to get a result here.

Maybe some tabloid talk of an unsettled Jason Cummings and maybe talk of a swift return to Darkhead for Stokes might make them as vulnerable as they were in the 2-1 game when Scott Allan was pi$$ poor and unsettled.

Perhaps ST08 could do some dirty blog work and unsettle Edinburgh's second best team?

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe some tabloid talk of an unsettled Jason Cummings and maybe talk of a swift return to Darkhead for Stokes might make them as vulnerable as they were in the 2-1 game when Scott Allan was pi$$ poor and unsettled.

Perhaps ST08 could do some dirty blog work and unsettle Edinburgh's second best team?

I'm afraid my blog's already been submitted for this week. I will however try and unsettle some Alloa and Livingston players in the coming weeks.

Very quiet in here...

Gallagher out, and will be for 2 or 3 weeks. Routledge suspended which is a bit of a blow.

Jamie Lindsay now fully recovered and available for selection - absolute thunder w**k material, huge boost. Flembot and our prince of Nazareth trained on Thursday and 'will be in the gaffers thoughts'. Don't blame you Stevie, it's hard not to think about them <3

May the soundest c***s win.

Anyone know if Castle Road is shut at 2PM tomorrow? No mention of it on the website but that happened once before and it ended up being shut.

Fearing the worst but you never know. Definitely more important games ahead but would be nice to see us go out and attack have one shot on goal :unsure2:

Anyone know if Castle Road is shut at 2PM tomorrow? No mention of it on the website but that happened once before and it ended up being shut.

Fearing the worst but you never know. Definitely more important games ahead but would be nice to see us go out and attack have one shot on goal :unsure2:

I don't think it was shut the last time we played them.

Is it not the case that we really only close Castle Rd when the Tribute Act comes to town?

I don't believe the Embra fans are any disgrace to humanity, so I'd guess the local Police would rightly treat them as fans, not animals.

Not fearing the worst. I am hopeful that Hibs are on a downer after the 'Ton humping.

One can but hope!

Darren Barr centre mid, NAP.

Yup, no doubt about it he will be in there. This is the kind of games I'd agree having him in there but we can't get much worse, I'd like to see us go a bit more positive. If Barr does need to play then go two up.

Barr had a shocker against Dundee in midfield. He was supposed to be there to deal with Harkins and protect the defence and he gave Harkins the freedom of the park.

The radio commentators, who were condescending p***ks throughout, slaughtered him for it. Was effectively a waste of a jersey.

Barr had a shocker against Dundee in midfield. He was supposed to be there to deal with Harkins and protect the defence and he gave Harkins the freedom of the park.

The radio commentators, who were condescending p***ks throughout, slaughtered him for it. Was effectively a waste of a jersey.

i heard the commentary too, but without seeing the game and hearing the instructions to Barr from the manager, I wouldnt know what his role or remit was. perhaps he was following instruction?

Archived