Dumbarton (0) v Hibernian

i heard the commentary too, but without seeing the game and hearing the instructions to Barr from the manager, I wouldnt know what his role or remit was. perhaps he was following instruction?

I watched the game via a live stream. Admittedly not the best quality but I could make out who was who. I'd be surprised if Stevie's instructions were for him to play the role of a ghost and effectively just let folk run around doing what they want.

FWIW I'm not one of the Barr haterz. Just thought he had a shocker that night.

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watched the game via a live stream. Admittedly not the best quality but I could make out who was who. I'd be surprised if Stevie's instructions were for him to play the role of a ghost and effectively just let folk run around doing what they want.

FWIW I'm not one of the Barr haterz. Just thought he had a shocker that night.

fair nuff. Some of us are too critical of our performances and dont give enough credit to the opposing players or team. For me the shock result in the tie wasnt the 5-0 but the 0-0 at ours.

Will the large contingent of Rangers supporters from Dumbarton be at today's match?

:lol: why would they be at the game?

Celtic fans call us a 'proddy' team and Rangers fans call us a 'catholic' team. Highly unlikely fans of either side will be down supporting Dumbarton when they genuinely believe the above shite.

Archived