Dumbarton (0) v Hibernian

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great battling performance from our guys today, every last one of them. Sure the blood pressure was thro the roof in the last 20 minutes, but you could practically touch the team spirit.

Big games ahead on Tuesday and Saturday but we've given ourselves a platform to go on from here.

Enjoy the weekend fellow Sons people - I'm away to finish a jigsaw.

Nade has already achieved hero status in my eyes. Big man was great today and seems to have a good relationship with the Hibs fans too...

Think it's called mutual respect ????

Nade has already achieved hero status in my eyes. Big man was great today and seems to have a good relationship with the Hibs fans too...

Hibs fans love Nade and he loves scoring goals for them.post-27573-0-28108700-1456594668.jpeg

So what actually went on in the Hibs end? Lots and lots of anger and police from what I could see.

Fighting amongst themselves. They did the same against us during the week. For having such a good season their fans have lost the plot lately.

Frazer Wright, as Hibs attacked, jogging out of position to launch a volley of abuse at the linesman in the first half was an absolutely fantastic moment. Right up there with the grown men trying to get at the Nadmeister for his 5-1 salute.

"The Club lost £840,000 in the 2014-15 Season in the Championship as the Board chose to maintain the Club as a “Premiership club” despite being relegated. This meant maintaining expenditure on our squad – a factor which has been maintained again this Season as we make a concerted effort for promotion."

Rod Petrie, Dec 2015 :lol:

Frazer Wright, as Hibs attacked, jogging out of position to launch a volley of abuse at the linesman in the first half was an absolutely fantastic moment. Right up there with the grown men trying to get at the Nadmeister for his 5-1 salute.

I was actually a little bothered by that. I thought the ball was out, but he gave up and actually ran away from the ball. If we had lost a goal at that point I'd have been pretty raging. But aye, the big man is also a legend.

It was a serious question.

Do you seriously think you are going to finished 2nd?

Falkirk are only 2 points behind you and have a better goal difference, they also seem to be digging out good results whilst Hibs are falling apart.

With all these cups games that you think are important, an extra 2 games for Hibs would be disastrous.

Hibs are far from assured of finishing second.

In fact, they're barely still favourites to do so.

If they don't manage it, I think it becomes very likely that they won't go up.

So what actually went on in the Hibs end? Lots and lots of anger and police from what I could see.

Folk fighting with each other, absolutely hilarious to watch.

'YOU SHUT YUR c**t'

'NAW YOU SHUT YUR c**t'.

Even funnier was the boy going greeting to the police about Nade :lol:

Archived