Dumbarton (0) v Hibernian

11 points clear, cheers sons. You did it for the bears.

Nice to see you guys toying with hibs too, letting them think they had a chance of getting back into it lol

No no, Bennett, we did it for US; not for the Rangers RIP, for US I tell you.

I wish we had the confidence and ability to have just toyed with them, but they'd have ran riot if we'd done that.

We worked really hard for our win today.

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No no, Bennett, we did it for US; not for the Rangers RIP, for US I tell you.

I wish we had the confidence and ability to have just toyed with them, but they'd have ran riot if we'd done that.

We worked really hard for our win today.

I know, just having a laugh at the hibees. A great win for you guys and an important three points which might keep your team out of the play off spot.

Thought Waters was excellent today as well. He's not had much game-time, and isn't great defensively, but could be a very handy left-mid, great whippage on his crosses and good with the ball at his feet.

I reckon Lindsay will be strutting his positive influences on results and wee smiles in the Premiership next year. Quality player.

I know, just having a laugh at the hibees. A great win for you guys and an important three points which might keep your team out of the play off spot.

Thanks, I bloody well hope we stay out of that spot.

The next two games could be defining. We play Alloa midweek and Livingston next Saturday. 6 points from those two would go a massive way to sealing our slot in this Division for another year.

Here's hoping..................

Never heard of this. Dumbarton were one on Scotland's 'Irish' teams, no? Dumbarton Harp or something.

Anyway, don't know whether to laugh or cry, first Morton and now Sons, so far, showing Hearts how it's done.

Bollocks. Harp have never been anything to with DFC 1872, totally separate entity.

Not really arsed about this match tbh, we'll finish 2nd regardless of the result. Cups and play-offs are the only important matches left.

Be a bit of a minter if we failed to beat this lot again though.

Not looking good is it?? Falkirk are in hot pursuit.

Smart arsed fud.

Forgive my ignorance, but what do the ^^^^^^^^^^^symbols denote?

Seen them a good few times but I'm not all that smart on computers.

I quoted my own post from this morn', when I predicted we'd win & Nade would score.

Just a pity I never bet on it at the bookies. :(:lol:

Archived