Dumbarton (0) v Hibernian

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great win for the Sons of the rock who I have taken a shine to. Nade :wub:

I like the Hibees as well but this goes down as an absolute minter for Hibs after spending most of the season shouting about how they are a top 6 premiership team.

Caley and Dundee to emphasise the gulf between divisions next week in the cup IMO

I like the Hibees as well but this goes down as an absolute minter for Hibs after spending most of the season shouting about how they are a top 6 premiership team.

Caley and Dundee to emphasise the gulf between divisions next week in the cup IMO

Shut up you Dundee c**t

^^^Jealous that we now have a bromance with Dundee and they don't

^^^ Clearly has never read any of the Hi-Dees posts

It's over, Dave. We've taken Dundee as our own now <3

Anyway, no Mark Brown for us, so that's good.

Like I said, Dave, Dundee and us <3

Hibs have been brutally friendzoned

We are getting a wee bit carried away with the three goals from open play thing however. Barr's goal was a header from a corner. The way he made his run as the Hibs defence stood still was brilliant.

Six minutes twenty seconds for the abuse dished to Nade. I thought he was ok for being illegitimate and obese :lol:

Archived