Peterhead vs Brechin City

Another big banana skin game to get through for us as I would imagine Brechin will be desperate for a win after Forfar's result last night. Not heard any squad news for us, but we should have enough to get through this one and keep the run going.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another big banana skin game to get through for us as I would imagine Brechin will be desperate for a win after Forfar's result last night. Not heard any squad news for us, but we should have enough to get through this one and keep the run going.

Brechin have been desperate for a win since September.

Peterhead 27 Brechin 0. Rory to score 10

Leighton Mackintosh 9 (he had atrial with us but not good enough seemingly ) and rest o goals from anyone who wants !!

Dods to say in aftermatch interview The lads are training hard !! Ha Ha

Would normally go to this game but can t find enthusiasm no doubt come Sat I'll attend tho

Think Leighton'll miss this through injury, & there's no way we'll keep a clean sheet! Going for 15-2.

No banana skin here. Unless Peterhead have a complete mare this will be a comfortable home victory.

Peterhead 1/4 at the bookies, that's the shortest odds I've ever seen for another part time side against us I reckon.

Peterhead 27 Brechin 0. Rory to score 10

Leighton Mackintosh 9 (he had atrial with us but not good enough seemingly ) and rest o goals from anyone who wants !!

Dods to say in aftermatch interview The lads are training hard !! Ha Ha

Would normally go to this game but can t find enthusiasm no doubt come Sat I'll attend tho

And Dods will of course say that he is 'disappointed' a few hundred times also.

I wouldn't write off Brechin, they stole the result when we played them at home in September and can do the same again.

I have honestly never met fans that were so sure that they were getting beat before a game as those Brechin supporters that made the trip to Balmoor last time.

I wouldn't write off Brechin, they stole the result when we played them at home in September and can do the same again.

I have honestly never met fans that were so sure that they were getting beat before a game as those Brechin supporters that made the trip to Balmoor last time.

You will meet them again on Saturday !!!

If I was ever going to stick £1000 on one bet, it would be a home win in this one. An absolute certainty.

This is why I think it is banana skin territory. Even with the great run we have been on we have been not to great at the back and that is why we haven't been overconfident. I am worried the minute that happens we are going to slip up.

Also am I right in thinking that Rory has never scored against Brechin since he signed for us?

This is why I think it is banana skin territory. Even with the great run we have been on we have been not to great at the back and that is why we haven't been overconfident. I am worried the minute that happens we are going to slip up.

Also am I right in thinking that Rory has never scored against Brechin since he signed for us?

IIRC, he scored to bring it level at 2-2 in "that" game.

Sorry to hijack the match thread...

But with Peterhead having a good chance of promotion I was having a look into the logistics of the potential away day and found there is no train station!

What is the best way to get there via public transport? Google says that it's the train to Aberdeen and then two buses for an hour and a half... Is that the best way (hopefully not!)?

But with Peterhead having a good chance of promotion I was having a look into the logistics of the potential away day and found there is no train station!

What is the best way to get there via public transport? Google says that it's the train to Aberdeen and then two buses for an hour and a half... Is that the best way (hopefully not!)?

We are not expecting to be promoted but if you would like to visit Balmoor Stadium it is only one bus journey of just over an hour from Aberdeen. The ground is about a 10 minute walk from the bus station in Peterhead.

Yeah I am afraid that is it :( We have a cracking bar at the ground though which is nicely priced so it is always worth a visit.

Who do people think they are telling people not to come back to the Glebe,I'm not that easily scared.

That was merely a suggestion . If you came up with something constructive instead of just blubbing like a spoilt child at every opportunity then you might be taken seriously. I even had ex players asking me who you were as even they found your comments insulting and not consistent with the regular supporters.

Everyone knows we are in trouble. Everyone knows our squad isn't the strongest , but we have to make the best of what's available. It helps no one though to continually slag them even after they win. Your last comment after our defeat on Tuesday was pitiful. You seemed delighted that we had been thumped.

I have said before and I will say it again, if you feel as bad as you make out , take the matter further .

Archived