Peterhead vs Brechin City

Cheers for that folks. I assume the buses don't have a toilet? This away day could be a challenge of it arises...

The Aberdeen to Peterhead 'Buchan Link' looks the most glamorous bus in the world of public transport (no, seriously). It has a bog, although if you're not on it just now then you won't be seeing the first half without hitch hiking I think!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thought that wasn't a great performance today. No one in particular playing poor, just a few people having quiet games. Good win and a hatrick for Rory is cracking. Sutherland was good again with 2 assists and a goal. Brechin were OK and looked OK when pressing but I can see why you are bottom.

Aye we were alright, nothing special. Mcallister and Sutherland were our best performers, and I thought Jamie Stevenson did well at right back. Brechin created almost nothing though, and we still conceded.

I might've been watching a different game, but we were rank the first 20/25 mins 2nd half. I think Ferry did as well as anyone in a blue shirt today.

That was merely a suggestion . If you came up with something constructive instead of just blubbing like a spoilt child at every opportunity then you might be taken seriously. I even had ex players asking me who you were as even they found your comments insulting and not consistent with the regular supporters.

Everyone knows we are in trouble. Everyone knows our squad isn't the strongest , but we have to make the best of what's available. It helps no one though to continually slag them even after they win. Your last comment after our defeat on Tuesday was pitiful. You seemed delighted that we had been thumped.

I have said before and I will say it again, if you feel as bad as you make out , take the matter further .

Take the matter further,you are a comedian,the committee is just like the SFA,can't approach them as they will do nothing.Unless Mr Weir was in charge then the mafia demanded he was sacked.

I might've been watching a different game, but we were rank the first 20/25 mins 2nd half. I think Ferry did as well as anyone in a blue shirt today.

I thought Ferry was good on the ball but had a few stray passes, definitely a stand out player today though. Gilchrist was decent at the back again and seemed to win just about everything that came his way. Just seemed to be missing a bit of oomph today, and for a while after Brechin scored I thought it looked like our heads dipped, thankfully Rory scored and that ended a Brechin comeback.

I thought Ferry was good on the ball but had a few stray passes, definitely a stand out player today though. Gilchrist was decent at the back again and seemed to win just about everything that came his way. Just seemed to be missing a bit of oomph today, and for a while after Brechin scored I thought it looked like our heads dipped, thankfully Rory scored and that ended a Brechin comeback.

Aye, Rory's 3rd was a bit against the run o play as well. Lovely deft clip ower the keeper though. Calm finish by Shane at the end as well.

You are a farfir fan on the wind up. Tw@.

Nope I'm a brechin fan,I just went to watch farfir today as peterheid is too far to watch city shite.I will be there on Tuesday watching in hope that brechin win,my support for them is zero until Dodds is sacked.

When are these yellow cards gonna start kicking in as suspensions for Peterheid? Imagine my surprise when I checked out the stats and apparently both Cowden and Brechin have more yellows and Cowden have more reds.

Did Peterheid not get any cards 'til October 'cos everything I see a result, Peterheid always seem to get aboot 5 yellows every game.

Although it seems to be effective and props for keeping up an astounding run.

When are these yellow cards gonna start kicking in as suspensions for Peterheid? Imagine my surprise when I checked out the stats and apparently both Cowden and Brechin have more yellows and Cowden have more reds.

Did Peterheid not get any cards 'til October 'cos everything I see a result, Peterheid always seem to get aboot 5 yellows every game.

Gilchrist and Brown have both had 1 game suspensions and I think Rory is due one now after yesterday.

Eta I think our discipline this year is slightly better than last year, although I wish it were better.

Take the matter further,you are a comedian,the committee is just like the SFA,can't approach them as they will do nothing.Unless Mr Weir was in charge then the mafia demanded he was sacked.

You speak a lot about the committee so how many times and who have you contacted to discuss the current problems with and what was said to you, If you provide this info along with you name I will take it up on your behalf. I will of course be expecting you to put yourself up for election when a vacancy arises on the committee, a man with your vision and knowledge would be invaluable to steer the club in the right direction and if you have a spare £100k per year that would also be helpful

Once again it seems reputation precedes us. Know I'm biased, but really didn't see a big difference in tackles which seemed to result in yellows for us, & warnings for Brechin. The 2nd half especially, it seemed the ref was reaching for his pocket before even having stopped the play. Actually think there might be more than Rory up for suspension, on accumulations.

Once again it seems reputation precedes us. Know I'm biased, but really didn't see a big difference in tackles which seemed to result in yellows for us, & warnings for Brechin. The 2nd half especially, it seemed the ref was reaching for his pocket before even having stopped the play. Actually think there might be more than Rory up for suspension, on accumulations.

I think you are right, I think that was Simon Ferry's 6th booking as well he will be a miss for us.

Refs are inconsistent as hell it was vice versa for us last week v Pars we d 6 booked for tackles Pars were getting spoken too for

Bookings yesterday were an absolute joke - on both sides. The last one for Brechin only coming about because the toon supporters reminded the ref that he had booked Redman for the exact same thing.

Anyway, we are going to start suffering shortly. Luckily there is no way we are missing out on the playoffs this year and none of the other teams worry me. On that basis I would take finishing 2nd, 3rd or 4th with no real preference.

Refs are inconsistent as hell it was vice versa for us last week v Pars we d 6 booked for tackles Pars were getting spoken too for

It's the old maxim-you don't notice a good ref. Unfortunately most of the refs in our game are "look at me, look at me!"

Archived