Sons v Alloa Athletic 1/3/16

Mainly because we couldn't find a right winger. We've now shoe-horned a left back in at left mid

If that's Sparky you're referring to, he's every bit as comfortable in midfield.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay if you say I founded the GFFC it must be true.

You boys stick to drooling all over shite like John Gemmell, I know who offers more on the pitch

I think. I hit a nerve... the guys before me have covered it. I'd love you to find somewhere where I have mentioned John Gemmell or anyone similar too :lol:

Garry is a very good player and a great asset in our squad but he is not immune from criticism. For some reason some of our fans think it is harsh to say anything bad about him. If someone isn't playing up to scratch then we are entitled to voice our opinions on forums like this one.

What kind of nick is our pitch in for this to be off. Whats the chances only game in Scotland? In fairness i have been out the country for a few days but thought it had been sunny all weekend in Dumbarton.

Did i read someone say Rangers had been playing on it last night?

What kind of nick is our pitch in for this to be off. Whats the chanes only game in Scotland? In fairness i have been out the country for a few days but thought it had been sunny all weekend in Dunbarton.

Did i read someone say Rangers had been playing on it last night?

Nope

Only positive I can take from that is that it gives us more recovery time than Livi for Saturday.

*distant sound of straws being clutched*

As I said above, I'm wondering how much the management would have wanted this to go ahead. If Nade is still struggling and Garry isn't quite right etc... they may see the extra rest period as outweighing the risk of playing tonight?

Archived