Rangers v Celtic

hoopy1967

Yet another example of Celtic ruining good young Scottish talent. They would still rather play foreign overpriced shite than give a young Scottish guy a chance. The English championship must surely be a better option for the likes of Christie and Allen.

It's a bone of contention that we rolled over to Celtic - we sold the young player of the year, a cup winner, a player who had European experience for peanuts, really.  Falkirk have sold players to Swansea for double what we got for Christie.

Doesn't help that our manager goes all teary eyed about seeing Christie in the hoops and spends the week in the run up to us playing Celtic listening to Charlie and the Bhoys while wearing his old Celtic tops.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would any of the Celtic players get in the Rangers side?

Surely Tierney? I'd have Gordon over Foderingham too. That's probably about it on yesterday's showing I would think.

I thought it was a bit of a drab game. Celtic looked really poor, especially midfield where they seemed to get out passed by Rangers. Rangers on the other hand didn't seem to offer much of a threat in the second half for all the ball they had and I thought Celtic might go on to win the game as Ranger's defence also looked a bit lightweight, especially at set pieces. Can't see Delia lasting now after that result and I would think the final is Ranger's to lose now.

Love how the fact that because Tierney was one of the few who didn't have an absolute mare yesterday it cements his position as Scotlands, Europes, The Planets best left back.  

Think he is a great talent for the future but neither him nor Wallace can hold a candle to Shinnie and it's quite clear wee Tierneys cap was simply so Celtic could ask for a bigger fee for him over the summer.

Would any of the Celtic players get in the Rangers side?

Sviatchenko played very well, I thought. If Boyata stayed on the pitch we might have won it in within the 90 minutes.

Apart from that only Tierney would get near the Rangers team,  going by yesterdays game.

it's quite clear wee Tierneys cap was simply so Celtic could ask for a bigger fee for him over the summer.

:lol:

I'm sure a Scotland cap has added literally tens of pounds onto his transfer value.

edit: I would have thought it was more to save his head being turned by the backroom staff at Parkhead by another nation.

:lol:

I'm sure a Scotland cap has added literally tens of pounds onto his transfer value.

If anything it reduces it because Celtic can no longer include a Championship Manager-style international cap clause.

Love how the fact that because Tierney was one of the few who didn't have an absolute mare yesterday it cements his position as Scotlands, Europes, The Planets best left back.  

Think he is a great talent for the future but neither him nor Wallace can hold a candle to Shinnie and it's quite clear wee Tierneys cap was simply so Celtic could ask for a bigger fee for him over the summer.

A bit like when Lewis Macleod got called up for no reason only to be allowed leave to go back and play for Rangers.  Then sold for £1m a couple of months later  :lol:  :lol:

Love how the fact that because Tierney was one of the few who didn't have an absolute mare yesterday it cements his position as Scotlands, Europes, The Planets best left back.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived