Rangers v Celtic

hoopy1967

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolute fucking travesty. Deila the shit c**t shouldae been sacked months ago cos he's responsible for this shambles - the worst Celtic team in my lifetime. Nae heart, nae passion, nae ability - a squad of fucking bottlejob c***s. Sevco are pish, that result & performance is fucking shameful.

Still shouldnae have even reached the shootout if Thomson doesnae f**k us over with the throw in or Roberts taps in the open goal. Pathetic.

Time for Deila to f**k off now. What's he waiting for?

Oh nicola

33w7btg.gif

Many of the Celtic fans on here aren't that bothered about football, so they may have forgotten the game was actually on. Must be pretty sobering* for the ones who do to have their team papped oot by:

Foderingham - free from Swindon

Tavernier - £200k from Wigan

Kieran - undisclosed fee from Wigan

Wilson - free from Hearts

Wallace - £1.5m from Hearts

Ball - 20 year old on loan from Spurs

Shiels - free from Kilmarnock

Halliday - free from Bradford

Holt - £65k from Hearts

McKay - youth set-up

Miller - 36 year old free from Vancouver Whitecaps

Law - free from Motherwell

Zelalem - 19 year old loan from Arsenal

Clark - free from Queen of the South

*Yes, I had to look that up.

Oh and Mutton!

attachicon.gifmutton.png

Sutton is an absolute fanny these days. Was he always like this?

That being said, they could've done with him in the mix today. He wouldn't have been rag dolled by rangers like most of the current crop were.

That being said, they could've done with him in the mix today. He wouldn't have been rag dolled by rangers like most of the current crop were.

He's been a permanent seething mess pretty much since Dunfermline lay down to us.

Your second point is bang on, there's not a Celtic player in that current gang, with the exception of the left back and the big lantern jawed centre half that scored, who've got half the spine Sutton had.

bennett is absolutely not allowed to revel in this win since he shat out backing his team to win before the game.

Nah, it's the other way round.

He deserves to enjoy it for displaying humble pessimism in the first place. It's those who regard success as inevitable who have no right to enjoy it.

Fair play to Bennett and most of the Rangers guys on here tonight, even - nay, especially - the ones who have me on ignore.

Nah, it's the other way round. He deserves to enjoy it for displaying humble pessimism in the first place. It's those who regard success as inevitable who have no right to enjoy it. Fair play to Bennett and most of the Rangers guys on here tonight, even - nay, especially - the ones who have me on ignore.

I think he was playing a wee game on us, but well done to him anyway.

The game was shown live in 114 countries, the wee diddies on here said no one outwith Scotland is interested in the game ;)

Aye but who watched it.

More people tuned in to the EPL when it kicked off dont kid yourself.

Absolute fucking travesty. Deila the shit c**t shouldae been sacked months ago cos he's responsible for this shambles - the worst Celtic team in my lifetime. Nae heart, nae passion, nae ability - a squad of fucking bottlejob c***s. Sevco are pish, that result & performance is fucking shameful.

Still shouldnae have even reached the shootout if Thomson doesnae f**k us over with the throw in or Roberts taps in the open goal. Pathetic.

Are you Ragin hen Aye?

Class in a glass!

Naw that's shite. If you're not prepared to make yourself look like a fanny by overestimating your teams chances then you shouldn't rub anyone's noses in it when you win.

Nobody but nobody, displays a greater preparedness than Bennett, to "look like a fanny".

Credit where it's due.

All this you were papped oot by... argument really is hollow when you mention a £1.5million player and others who are on more wages than most in the SPFL outside of Celtic could afford. 

That's an impressive fee when you take all the others into account...

£1.5M for Wallace?  Great purchase - from the days we borrowed had money.  Wallace has been a terrific signing.

Sutton's always been a fanny and sometimes a good player.  Patchy record against us, though.  I'm sure he's been sent off twice.

£1.5M for Wallace? Great purchase - from the days we borrowed had money. Wallace has been a terrific signing.

Sutton's always been a fanny and sometimes a good player. Patchy record against us, though. I'm sure he's been sent off twice.

= fanny

£1.5M for Wallace?  Great purchase - from the days we borrowed had money.  Wallace has been a terrific signing.

Who are you kidding? Rangers outspent everyone, except for Celtic.

You've mortgaged the house. You've gone through the SPL. You're still fucking pish.

Who are you kidding? Rangers outspent everyone, except for Celtic.

You've mortgaged the house. You've gone through the SPL. You're still fucking pish.

Despite 4 seasons playing teams made up of joiners, posties and fishermen there was only 1 player in that list gleaned from the Moonbeams Park machine. This should worry the "bears" about the longevity of their new team.

Naw that's shite. If you're not prepared to make yourself look like a fanny by overestimating your teams chances then you shouldn't rub anyone's noses in it when you win.

I prefer to be honest myself and give genuine predictions but each to their own.

Archived