Dundee United v the Holders/Hibsers

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really hope we don't win on Saturday (not that I think we've much chance). After much soul searching I decided to give this one a miss. It'll be the first semi or final I've missed in about 20 years but I'm just absolutely scunnered with United just now - add to that the early kick off, the prices, the awful view, the fact I'd have to take the wee man (he's five, just getting into football, I can't leave him at home but don't want to inflict that on him) and it all just seems really unappealing. If we make the final I'll have to go though and it'll be even worse. Even if we were win (we wouldn't), big fucking deal. There's really no glory in getting relegated and then garnishing the shite with a cherry.

Best for all concerned that we bow out and let Hibs get on with it.

That in camberslang aye? That's one of the coaches I'm on this weekend. Got the train to the final and it was a nightmare

Nah Southside mate, think they've got all the visitors they can manage on Saturday without me posting club details on here. They wouldn't thank me for it.

Thinking about it a bit more, and due to Durnan suspension and Paton injury.

Kawashima

Knoyle Dillon Donaldson Dixon

Spittal Demel Rankin Erskine

Ofere McKay

Bench: Szmorick, Morris, Fraser, Anier, Dow, Muirhead or Pongolle and Murray

Probably be Morris at the back but would much prefer Dillon. Dixon only playing cause we have no-one else.

Problem on Saturday was we have no width when we got the back so always had to go long. So would play Erskine and Spittal on the wings, and Rankin and Demel cm because that's all we have. Then upfront Ofere as all we will do is long balls and he might win a few, then McKay with him cause he can get us a goal. Murray would probably be better to come on at the end(last 20mins).

Archived