Dundee United v the Holders/Hibsers

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tickets arrived, bus booked Semi of the Scottish tomorrow and I genuinely can't be arsed. Strange times. The final and the playoff final over the course of a few days gives me the fear.

Massive game for both teams. I reckon whoever wins could go on a wee run. Granted that might still not be enough for United but you never know.

Hibs need something from somewhere to fall right and our prospects will suddenly look a lot rosier. Even more importantly a win tomorrow would lift the gloom a bit.

Could go either way and the one thing am sure fans of both teams can agree on is hopefully whoever wins the semi gets it right up whichever cheek of the arse wins the other one in the final.

01_14224639_c9dcc4_2800665a.jpg

:lol:

The highly anticipated staring contest between Alan Stubbs and Mixu Paatelainen commences, with whoever can hold his nerve longest and not blink guiding his team through to the final. Will Stubbs try his usual tactic of trying to make his opponent laugh with his Liverpool accent? Or will Mixu pull a rabbit out of a hat by telling his opponent he was once in Phoenix Nights (I know he was only mentioned when the bouncers prank called Brian)? 

Doubtful it would beat Alloa v Livingston in the depressing stakes

Yeah have to agree on that. Probably the first time I've agreed with you.

I'm genuinely suprised there will be as many as 20k there.

I'm currently deciding whether to a) watch it through my fingers, b) read the paper and only look up if the people round me get excited, or c) not f*cking bother going at all.

Tickets arrived, bus booked Semi of the Scottish tomorrow and I genuinely can't be arsed. Strange times. The final and the playoff final over the course of a few days gives me the fear.

You would be very lucky indeed to have that conundrum.

Archived